Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@AVeroKariL What? It's where all her younger servants came from. And it's only what, 6-7 or so?

The main thing that got me here was the merchant's discussion of starting a business that sounds like a how a modern entrepreneur would discuss the issue (p17). That's fine for MC-chan, but doesn't work for the contemporaries. Tweeked me so much I had to make a post. The things that will set some people off.

Dex-chan lover
@AVeroKariL
When you consider that she might've been a charitable & haughty girl previously, seeing someone in trouble and saying 'I want them', and they're in very poor situations to begin with, and it would be a massive step upwards, it's a win-extremelywin situation.

They get better lives, the noble gets loyal and usually skilled staff. 'Cept the ones who betray them, they deserve to die.

Looks like my business degree might actually help in an isekai

Dex-chan lover
I get the impression that during her childhood, she has something like a reality marble called "unlimited orphan workers". The default introduction to the members of her group is "is someone I picked up" as if five other kids weren't picked up already.

Wow, she is like orphan saint, she pick up so many. Also her father is really saint too, if not he will never let her pick this many

Aggregator gang
whenever a new character show up and it say they are a child she picked up in the past, I laugh until my ass falling of on the floor.....

Dex-chan lover
She's the holy mother of adoption after all hahaha

The Basics to Economy : How to Start a Business with your Orphans.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this story has well and truly taken a 90 degree turn from where it started originally, but hey, I'm always down for a game of Feudal Lord Manager.

The princess has a special power. It's called 'Turning orphaned kids into excellent, useful and powerful people'

I'm disappointed the author didn't take two seconds to learn about how to make chocolates. Here are some basics:

Cacao seeds grow from the trunk of the tree. Not the branches.

First thing to do after the harvest is allowing them to ferment for around a week.

Fermentation should begin the same day the pods are picked. So transporting the pods would destroy them. This one bothers me even more because it would have been an immediate source of employment for the town.

After this is the process of drying, aging, roasting, winnowing, grinding, conching and tempering.

I might not be able to continue to reading after this.

Banned
We got commenters disturbed by her modern capitalist approach.
We got commenters disturbed by her failure to process cacao properly.
We got commenters amused by her constant claiming of abandoned children.

And honestly... I'm just glad this story hasn't butchered topics I personally know about yet.
I can just squee over how cute Rehme is...

Users who are viewing this thread