Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

She's so cool and I'm enjoying she has a brain to be a proper ruler for her land, yeah, capitalism can suck but can be fine as well. I will personally focus more on the reason why she's doing all this because I think it's awesome. I'm really happy that she's this story is no longer entangled with royalty men and whatever. She's doing some major stuff here and I find all this project way more exciting that a relationship with a Prince.

There were some things off as 0xdeade1f wrote (his/her comment was pretty interesting) so now we know the author needed a little more of research and I also think so many adopter children during her childhood is quite a too convenient situation for her. I mean, she picked up so many abandoned children that now she fulfills every possible role she needs and yeah, I like it, I just hope every character will be given the respect, time and development that they deserve (with this I mean that I hope we'll get to know them and not just used for one or twice and then they're going to get lost, etc.).

Ty guys <3

Chocolate? Chocolate?! CHOCOLAAAAAATE!
latest

My god this girls might have collected more loli's and shota's than any other character i've ever seen god damn

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, how much kids did this girl picks up lmfao 😂😂

Group Leader
lol is everyone in her household an orphan from the slums she picked up? What the fuck.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, she's gonna introduce banking... Poor gal won't know what hit her, """novel financial practices""" here we go

Dex-chan lover
What? It's where all her younger servants came from. And it's only what, 6-7 or so?
Yes, but that's literally half of all the named characters that has been introduced so far. And most of the others have only been mentioned in passing (like her brother or the game heroine's other suitors). At this point, the only person around her that isn't an orphan she picked up is Sebas

Users who are viewing this thread