Kowloon Generic Romance

This is so interesting!
I wanna know more about why he can't be with her after she lost her memories, wait is this a spoiler?

This is sensational. I just love the vibe of this manga. If anyone has any similar mangas with this sort of vibe hit me up ~

Double-page supporter
...I am starting to be real concerned about the lack of formal announcement for Volume 2 of this series. The RAWs are almost to the point where there's enough material for Volume 3, yet there's only been an announcement of a 2nd printing for Volume 1. I know stuff got messed up due to the Corona Virus but that does not mean that the delay of the announcement of Volume 2 should have been a necessity.

Dex-chan lover
i went in for the art and stayed for the plot cause holy fuck im interested

Double-page supporter
Oh hey, Volume 2 was formally announced today and it's cover is pretty cool, Reiko without her glasses. Though this announcement is almost 2 months overdue, should have made the announcement when Chapters 18-19 were released. Corona virus seems to have hit the scheduling timetables of this series pretty hard.

Aggregator gang
I'm in love with the female lead.
Loving this manga , it feels like it's both old school and new school at the same time , the world setting is really phenomenal for a romance manga.

This manga seems like it was written in the 90s and only published. It really embodies nostalgia in the art style and storytelling.
One more thing that I appreciate and hate at the same time about the scanlating, is their decision to cut a little bit at the centre of two consecutive pages. While I don't like it because it gives a sense of incompleteness, it very effectively replicates the way mangas were scanlated back then, and adds to the nostalgia of this series.
I hope this gets an anime, and that it is aired in 4:3 resolution.

Group Leader
@OG_Calculus it's quite likely that that reflects the way the pages were originally supplied. even when scanned from a debound book, double page halves never exactly match - the centre must be manually redrawn.

is a Reindeer
VIP
I keep clicking on this series thinking the character on the cover is a boy. So disappointed... so disappointed...

Fck i m crying from the nostalgia feeling and "don't get a thing" feeling😭 guess i will go with amnesia route. This is my first time rereading a manga countless time. I went to every comments section to get some idea lol

Double-page supporter
Yo, the Volume 3 cover's looking good! Was beginning to wonder when that was going to be announced, since we were already past enough material for another volume.

Users who are viewing this thread