Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - White Day and the Destination of One's Feelings

Fed-Kun's army
@Asagrimmr that's going to be sad tho, think about it. According to him, when he met her sister at the store when buying the magazine, he came to the conclusion that only people with the last name Kubo can recognize him. Meaning if they were to get married, he would disappear and his wife and children wouldn't be able to recognize him

@dsquare682 lel, I think its just genetics. Shiraishi have invisible man genetic while Kubos family have super perception genetic so it doesn't matter about their family name. Their child will be a superhero main character on this manga author next series

Supporter
Wow Kubo went through an emotional rollercoaster there.
Surprised/Pleased -> Flustered/Hopeful -> Excited for cookies -> Emotionally CRUSHED -> Resolved to help -> Confused -> Jealous Anger? (Bold text bubble) -> Happy -> Uwu -> Playful -> Emotionally Full

Double-page supporter
I'll laugh he finds another girl soon and she stays forever friendzoned.

Dex-chan lover
It's okay, my man. It's not your fault.
Friggin' girls and their games...

I can understand his low self esteem due to his circumstances, but u can't seriously still be that dense at the end?

As someone with extremly low self esteem I can say this is actually relatable, my girlfriend had to flirt with me during 5 years for me to realize something was going on... and in the end I didn't really "realize" I just got the guts to kiss her because I friend did encourage me to do so
But yeah... is my problem because of my low self esteem but girls are crazy too, like, come on, 5 years and she was still waiting!?
@deoclasher88

Dex-chan lover
This is just stupid. There is no way in all hells he wouldn't know who gave him that cookie.
As I said before, even the most insecure guy in the world could tell WHO was responsible, and only WHY was still in question.

Heck, back in high school I got mercilessly teased for a while because one particular group of girls thought it would be hilarious to lead me on and give me the wrong idea. And while I never explicitly said anything, I almost believed for a while. It dealt a rather severe gut-punch to my ability to trust though.
I'm not even sure what kind of payoff they were expecting though. I was always a weirdo. If they intended to humiliate someone, wouldn't it have had more impact to pick someone who had a good reputation to begin with?

Dex-chan lover
@The5thSeraph Not to sound harsh but you were probably a safer target. Someone with an actual reputation might have people on their side that'd potentially throw hands in their defense.

Users who are viewing this thread