Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou Kitan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

@Shamz i hope they translate quick but knowing this group for over a year now, they take way tooo long for releases and then always use the "stress card" or "hospitalized card". Sometimes they promise to release a batch update of series but at the last second its put on hold.

So what im trying to say is, one can only hope.

@silverden
I don't know if this is what the other guy meant, but goblins and monsters in general being rapists(especially as a main method of procreation) was not invented by Goblin Slayer.

Double-page supporter
@Nazrinmaus i think thats what he meant too, its just manga wise those are the only ones i could think of. though if its goblins raping people the original legends had next to nothing on that.

@aFFi

Popular mangaka release way less than that, there's one I think of that did one chapter quarterly and no other projects that I could think of, but it's not as if they can just make something and get released. With how many mangakas around today, the publishing houses are way more strict than ever and it is possible that this mangaka just couldn't get any project to pass them.

Double-page supporter
Okay this scene or arc is legit plagiarism. It's as close to a carbon copy of the opening of Goblin Slayer as can be. Not just the concept but the whole little arc is a almost identical.

Double-page supporter
man that didnt need to take 3 chapters to show something so obvious

Double-page supporter
@D-mann9000
It's literally the exact same as the GS opening, not just some Goblin Rape. It's the exact same format. Main girl joins group of dumbasses who were advised to stay away from Goblins. Group consists of delusional male hero wanna be and two fan girls, one a cold mage and stuck up close combat bitch. Go into cave with goblins, overconfident, guy gets fucking murdered, girls get raped and murdered and main girl is saved by main guy. If you wanna name some that follow this format step by step, be my guest, but as far as I know, this is basically a carbon copy of GS's first scene.

Fed-Kun's army
What the hell is going on with the combat in this. They wander into tunnel that opens up into a cavern. One dude Leeroys literally three steps into the cavern and face-plants because of a bunch of fist sized holes. MC who was using him as an arrow shield is now mysteriously back in the mouth of the tunnel. Oh no, Leeroy's surrounded! . . . except he isn't. All the goblins are clustered around the tunnel mouth on the opposite side of the cave. Side chicks run out after him and one of them also manages to face plant despite having just watched Leeroy faceplant. MC continues to stand in tunnel while chatting calmly. MC hears some noise in the tunnel behind them. Some time later goblins calmly cross the cavern and gank the three stooges after the goblin mage casts 'nullify side characters'. MC decides that tunnel noises are scary and he's better off charging deeper into the cave full of goblin that just killed half his party. He presumably then uses the corpse of Leeroy to jump over the holes that tripped the other two, slays the goblin mage while hoisting his portable shrine maiden like a sack of potatoes. . . and grabs the mage's amulet out of the flippin' air the split second after he cuts the mage down. . .

Why didn't he just haul Leeroy's ass back into the tunnel entrance? Or pick him up and use him to charge the mage. He'd double as a shield against arrows! Or do literally anything during that entire sequence of events.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja
kinda hard to gage if its a full ripoff, i mean this came out 1 full month after the first novel of GS came out so it might be possible, specially since Gs had been worked on for a while on some forums.

@aFFi
The guy drew 1.58 pages a day
the industry standard is 22 pages per month, or 1.3 pages a day.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychojing Uhhh. If it helps you with your mainstream hipster-hate. I've read both Goblin Slayer and Gensou Kitan novels together and all I found similar was their opening. What they go through diverts very quickly so don't take out your rants on me pls.

Dex-chan lover
I can see by these comments people are really happy with what happened to the three stooges. I honestly don't think anyone deserves that type of punishment. Not even on my worst enemy. They got it through being dumb and refusing to use common sense in the situation because they underestimated their enemy. But it really isn't "satisfying" to watch people get raped and abused. Though it was expected.

@aFFi

The author (not artist) got punished for posting racist anti-Chinese comments, hence the terrible release volume.
(Complex subject, let's not go there)

Dex-chan lover
@Umesan its not like i was angry or anything. I was genuinely curious if people actually believed that. With all the hentai with monster rape in it, I know its nothing new to japan. @silverden

Users who are viewing this thread