Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou Kitan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Lluy4aT.png

Dex-chan lover
@Miyuki At the very least, I will nip that misconception in the bud. At least based on 3.5e and Pathfinder, that is not true. There are female goblins... but you always have to remember rape is a common thing in war. Considering the situation is like this(people of good vs. monsters of evil), I'm not surprised to see such a practice done.
Also, the god of goblins basically tell his people to proliferate as much as possible to use superior numbers to kill their enemies, so... wouldn't be surprised if rape is a common practice as a result of that kind of scripture.

Dex-chan lover
@silverden:
She's actually a demon (well, not 'akuma' demon, but 'mazoku' demon...)

One day her parents ripped off her limbs and I think one eye? (or both eyes), gave her prosthetic replacements and hid her parts around the world.
So she's traveling to find them.

@Lymus: Lapis's last line wasn't for him to abandon her, but that it's better to throw away the necklace.
Because its magic absorption is what's causing her to be unable to move, so she'd prefer that thing being gone so she can recover her ability to move

*Stupid hero dies and the stupid heroines are either dead or being raped by the goblins, thanks to their stupidity*
Me: (With the ancestor voice) "Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer".
*Veteran mercenary warrior saves his waifu healer and manages to kill the goblin mage*
Me: (With the ancestor voice) "Many Fall In The Face Of Chaos But not this one! Not today...."

Group Leader
I was checking to see how many chapters were released in Japanese, and all I could find was 6 chapters on the publisher website (Hobby Japan)...
And checking Amazon, I find the first volume of this manga... that will be released in two days.

I can't believe this, so I check the update list for each chapters on the publisher site, and here are the dates:
1st Chapter : 2018/04/06
2nd Chapter : 2018/05/25
3rd Chapter : 2018/07/27
4th Chapter : 2018/09/07
5th Chapter : 2018/11/02
6th Chapter : 2018/12/14

This motherfucker released 6 chapters in 8 months.
Here are the number of pages by chapters:
1st Chapter : 41 pages
2nd Chapter : 30 pages
3rd Chapter : 29 pages
4th Chapter : 26 pages
5th Chapter : 36 pages
6th Chapter : 26 pages
Total : 188 pages.
That's 188 pages in 253 days.

So I got curious, maybe that lazy fuck had other project, and yes he has:
He actually works on the published novel of this manga,another novel called 役立たずスキルに人生を注ぎ込み25年、今さら最強の冒険譚, that more or less translates to "Spent 25 years training a useless skill, I'm now the strongest adventurer" and a 3rd one called スキル喰らいの英雄譚 or Skill Eating Hero
Yeah, but those are novels, so how many pages are actually drawn, really?
Well, for the first one, 2 full color pages and 8-10 B&W ones.
In 2018-2019, this novel released 4 volumes, so let's be generous and count the color pages double and say that's 48 more pages added to the count.
The 2nd novel has 1 full color and 23 B&W pages.
The first volume is due to release in February. That's 25 pages more.
And the 3rd novel has 1 full color and 11 B&W pages.
Only one volume was release in 2018 (in May). That's 13 more pages.

That makes a total of 86 pages.
274 pages in total
Let be generous and remove the 36 weekends (72 days) and the 8 national Japanese holidays happening during this time.
That makes 173 days.
The guy drew 1.58 pages a day. I really hope this isn't his only job, or else he really is the laziest artist I've ever seen.

Oh, and by the way, he doesn't write the story or the dialogue, he really only draws.

And as people might guess by now, I got a tiny bitsy little obsessed with this 😋

Double-page supporter
God blonde fuck boy and his harem getting destroyed was the most satisfying thing ever.

Dex-chan lover
@silverden @Umesan why does everyone who reads a manga with goblins raping girls think goblin slayer was the first to think of that? There was plenty of that before goblin slayer was even thought of. Is it because goblin slayer is mainstream now?

Dex-chan lover
@PsychoJing not really. its too different from re:monsters, it has nothing in common with slime datta, and i dont think overlord showed any goblin rape. after those all i could think of off the top of my head was goblin slayer.

Dex-chan lover
umm a new scanlation translated this does that mean the next chapters will be updated soon?... i should just look at the translation's record...

Aggregator gang
All those newbies needs a goblin slayer to smack some sense to them.
Guess they learned the hard way.
And haha the girl mc rescued sure is lucky XD

Users who are viewing this thread