Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou Kitan - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.2

Let me guess, he's another "hero".
He's going to assume that the MC is trying to rob the weapon store because he "looks suspicios". Then he will confront and/or attack the MC without asking anything first and will get his ass handed to him, thus becoming a recurring character at the very least.

Dex-chan lover
It looks like he recognized Loren, possibly from his mercenary past. There's really no reason to make it seem like a big deal if he's just a rando completely overreacting to a stranger.

Dex-chan lover
So she's getting him great gear which will only cost her 5 gold but is actually worth 10 times more. Good thing that won't be the cost added to his debt, right? Right?
With that said, he's already heavily in debt to her, and getting such incredible equipment may not increase his debt monetarily, but he will owe her for her knowledge instead, which is pretty invaluable.
I wonder if there will come a time when he sticks to her without the crutch of a debt.

Contributor
You made a guy into your debtslave. Yes, you're a bad person.

The two of them look good together so I'm not too miffed about it.

Dex-chan lover
New guy looks similar to an old mercenary from one of Loren's flashbacks. Never see the face in the flash back unfortunately.

Group Leader
@josthejelly Probably another surviving merc from his old unit, who due to plot reasons probably thinks the ML sold out his group.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS GUYYYYYYY.

Strap yourselves in people, this is gonna get dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread