Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou Kitan

Contributor
Chapter 9 is out by new scanlator https://read.ptscans.com/read/3bcf1562-faf6-4616-8c6a-cbbb1f23d1b5/

Dex-chan lover
PTScans already has up to chapter 10. Where is everything else on mangadex? Or did PTScans not want this site to put up their titles?

@JACGohu PTscans is a re-brand of Champion Scans. They were angry that putting translations up on MangaDex didn't make them any money, so they took their translations off and left. Got so much shit for only being concerned about money that they had to change their name.

Whys this series progressing so slow this series came out in 2018 but only 12 chapters are out now.

A novel spoiler question what's the race of the blonde chick that joins the crew is she a demon or vampire?

This is pretty interesting and enjoyable to read! It's starting to get really good. Too bad there aren't more chapters to read.

Double-page supporter
Ummm anyone know what's the translation group's website? The one that took down their translation I mean

Double-page supporter
@LacyL08 I think I've read this manga til chapter 10 here (I guess?), but I don't know why some of the chapters are gone, maybe the group took it down

Group Leader
@Ainzell google the name and put manga at end if WN links keep popping up. Use the mangaupdate link to find out which groups scanlating it if you want to try their website instead of the MANY aggregates.

Double-page supporter
@GrimGriefer thanks for the advice, and I have found it. I have bookmarked it before lol why am I not checking it before, The group is ptscan, here's the link https://read.ptscans.com/series/kuitsume-youhei-no-gensou-kitan/

Fed-Kun's army
2 years and still stuck in the same caves. What a shit pacing. Not very fun to read and wait.

Users who are viewing this thread