Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou Kitan

lol to all people who say this is shittier version of GS. If anything, the opening chapters shows GS how it actually should've been done if that overrated piece of crap don't rely on shock value of 'muh rape'. The first party wipe had it coming, and more telegraphed so it doesn't come off as the author baiting as it does in GS. Rape definitely happened, but it is not the focus at all and we never see any single shred of it for good measure. The protagonist actually have backgrounds that is interesting, his motivation is far more pragmatic than just simple revenge. What's more, the characters actually have names and not just occupation, thing that actually really stupid in GS.

There is a setup into the story. Loren actually had a past, and so does Lapis. The latter definitely have something that needs to be resolved later and not just mere damsel in distress. You could imagine an end to this manga unlike GS which ironically due to its name and how it setup itself, is mostly aimless. In short, this is infinitely a better manga that GS will ever be. Maybe not the art, but I'll take this 7/10 one with actual story than GS 9/10 art that only filled with stupidity.

Dex-chan lover
rz5HHOX.png

is it me or there is a bunch of manga chapters getting deleted and reup'ed? Pretty sure I read that one before.

fhq

@shengar Imagine being this butthurt about chinese cartoons. Calm yourself. I just said that its shittier because you can see the MC's face and if that doesn't sound like a joke, I don't know what to tell you. Either way, i'll take the bait.

Sure, the MC is more pragmatic in the sense that his motives are less specific than GS's but why stop there? Why are the females wearing short skirts? Why not bind your massive breasts so they don't hinder your movement? Why wear leather armor when metal armor is clearly superior especially against monsters who can appear anywhere and fatally wound? Why go into a dungeon when you're massively unprepared? A dungeon, small narrow dark place... Why even make the decision to consider it? Why fuck some simple shit up like falling into a hole, rendering your movement fucked (apparently accidentally stepping into a hole just stops your movement completely)? Why does the short hair girl just panic the moment she is faced with any simple and direct opposition? Why are they so horribly weak, undertrained, and stupid?

"Oh they're just goblins, weak and shit" It's not like Goblins haven't appeared or existed (in this world) before so the knowledge that Goblins' have weapons and are capable with them (let alone magic) shouldn't be any inclination to believe that they're stupid or weak or negligible.

The moment you apply pragmatism, you apply logic to a world that doesn't necessitate or function with it. You focus on the transient features that don't matter. I didn't say anything about it, you did.
>The first party had it coming
logically, functionally, and pragmatically, they shouldn't because they're so full of themselves or should have been TRAINED, at least to some degree.

>Rape
Who gives a shit about this at all. It's just an edgy trend that Japanese authors put to draw in the male teen crowd.

>Characters have names and shit
Again, who cares. The name is just so that we can identify them.

You talk about how the narrative is set up to be stronger than GS and I don't necessarily disagree. However, GS has a goal, it's revenge. A simple prerogative whereas this guy is just a wandering around cause he doesn't know what to do. Another "Lost soul" archetype where they inevitably find the homely busty girl to guide them towards the humanity or whatever the fuck. I think I'd rather have the MC who's autistically drawn to his goal than another stereotypical harem shell. I don't need my MCs to be pragmatic.

>Lapis and Loren have pasts
So does every character. If it's not explored, it's either not necessary or hasn't been explored yet. I forgot you can see into the future.

>Infinitely better manga that GS will ever be
lol. Literallywat

Don't try to apply logic when it doesn't go both ways. You want to apply logic to GS, apply it to this one. Otherwise, you seem like an idiot. Also, it's enhanced by your unsubstantiated hyperbolic statements.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the MC is level headed although they made some side characters too stupid to make a bigger difference in abilities.

Also Lapid is basically a follower of Hermæus mora (from the elder scrolls) now that I think about it.

Group Leader
This is literally just fucking Goblin Slayer except for more Japanese-y and the main girl is just with him from the beginning.

Ecstatic beginner party goes to fight some goblins, shows their backstories and how they got to where they are and how they have potential, then everyone except for the MC and the priestess (another parallel) gets killed by goblins because they underestimated them, and the MC and priestess wind up with another, higher-ranking party around the skill level of the MC with an elven archer, dwarven cleric, and a big tanky dude.

Already read the WN of this manga.... Things will get pretty interesting after they managed to get out from this GoblinNest/Cave/Dungeon

& FYI, this might considered as a spoiler
Lapiz(The Female MC) isn't your average Priestess.... Prepare for some awkward but funny a.f. relationship (XD)

Group Leader
Hmm, kinda feels like I'm gonna enjoy the dynamic between the two mains.

@Oured few groups threw a tantrum and pulled their scans from mangadex, focusing on their own sites/patreon. You can read about 'drama' here https://mangadex.org/thread/92399

i hate how japanse start to popularize the idea of goblin rape women to reproduce even thou there is no shit like that in their original lore

Dex-chan lover
@med474 The best goblin lore.

@Jakuzar Someone already translated it but they prefer not posting on mangadex.

Users who are viewing this thread