Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou Kitan

supermonkey123 hmm?

Ignore what he says. He's trying to start a flame war for his enjoyment.
He probably doesn't even believe what he wrote.

Don't use the @ name thing, let him gloat at a wall.

Double-page supporter
Ehhh I know the other party is dumb, but it seems that the author trying REALLY hard to show that they're useless just to gave big point for the main character. In comparison, Goblin Slayer also had a dumb rookie parties wiped out by goblins but the author isn't really trying to show them as low as possible just to raise the stock of GoblinSlayer. It's an annoying way to get a rise from readers, really. I do think it works for younger readers though.

When I think there's similarity this manga to Nidome no Jinsei in that aspect it turns out he really is the author lol, I think there must be other way to show that without using that cheap trick but it seems it was Mine's style so I will just stay away then. Also he do love nadeshiko style woman huh?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I think the only real problem with what the author did was what they thought was worth putting on a pedestal. If you think you need to have your character commit mass murder of thousands of people AFTER a war to build them up, you might want to rethink what "cool" is.

is this dropped? cause if it is I'm gonna refer this to another group

6 chapters in commie language yet 4th in english will be avaible in 10d ??? wtf is goin on

delay for ten days is retarded
i think 1 day is long enough ?
why they put it at 10 days ?

Dex-chan lover
It really does feel like the author just wanted to play some jokes on the "generic harem party" trope, and placed an MC in an impossible situation in which he has to stick with them, just for laughs.
I think it could've been fine if the MC was merely observing them, and was not implicated by their "humorous incompetence", or if they stuck around for 2 chapters, max. Not 4, or 5, and considering the pacing of the story -- I bet they'd still stick around by chapter 8.
At the point of the current chapter, I am already tired of them. Yes, I get it. Harem party, the girls are a bunch of annoying harpies, and the "hero" is a clueless idiot. The premise of the MC himself makes the story worthwhile, but this specific arc has already played its cards for too long.

Also, currently, 3 days of delay? I honestly don't even think it's worth the bother to visit the website.

I think it is safe to say that this pulled a 'goblin slayer'. Which fits perfect with it.

To note if you ever go on a gob hunting mission.
-Don't party with Dragon Quest rejects.
-If by any reason you have no other choice, make sure to select a waifu and get her as far as possible from the charismatic idiot.
-Don't engage them in caves.
-Don't go unprepared.
-Play as dirty as possible. Gobs are barely more than animals.

Users who are viewing this thread