Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou Kitan

Fed-Kun's army
Novel spoilers on why this will nosedive:
Priest turns out to be a relatively powerful demonkin waifu, MC turns out to be Guts (Berserk) without the rape trauma. The priest is useless in the first arc because of a magic-nullifying amulet, which later conveniently disappears because it would break in-universe balance. Afterwards, the priest tricks MC into being her debt slave, which the MC does not even realise because he's dumb as a rock. You would think that a famous veteran mercenary had a personality, but he might as well be a pet dog with a sword and the story wouldn't change.

yeah they are dead, loren and lapis leave them dead after got ambush by the goblin

I'm pretty sure they are going to get shit on by the goblins but If it happens it doesn't really make sense considering the mc background. Well whatever -.-

By the way, LN is pretty good and the authors style is pretty solid, though he gravitates to "difficult" words and kanji usage. Some plot developments are very predictable but it seems intentional.

Recommended.

Also, some scenes (like the turning point in the last fight of the first volume) should be a skill test for the mangaka... can't wait to see how he solves it.

@ Superioreos

China is still under communist party rule. In China, anti-Japanese propaganda fiction is basically the only fiction you can write and televise easily right now. Everything else for a modern setting is banned or restricted post world war 2. This year, they restricted how many hours of Chinese period dramas you can broad cast as well.

You can double check what I say, it's common knowledge to anyone who lived on mainland China.

I understand the author's sentiment, but he should have kept his garbage to himself all the same, it did no one good.

Fed-Kun's army
tmw you're a veteran retro RPG gamer and try to play with casuals who only play modern RPGs with quest markers. Quest texts used to be important...

just kill them already ffs

??? my last comment was edited for mangadex??? i cant even remember what i said xD

Dex-chan lover
Feels like playing LoL in Bronze with toxic people who think they are the shit while being hard stuck in Bronze lol.

Oh... That group hurts me as much as it hurts the Merc. If the theme keeps on, this might get really high in my personal list :D

@Zirconium_Corporation The SARFT said "Producers and writers are treating serious history in a frivolous way, which should by no means be encouraged anymore", it's also been said that unrealistic things portrayed in media just breed superstitions, so anything ghost related is also banned. Doctor Who, Back To The Future, and Ghostbusters are all banned from airing in China due to this. I guess they think that the average viewer has no disbelief and will be brainwashed into thinking all fiction is reality?

Well, there are many examples where weebs that think Japan is just like the anime they watch and all happy sunshine and not depressing and harsh are easily brainwashed from these fictions into thinking Japan is the best country in the world and was the victim in world war 2.

There are many people who blindly believe any media they view like the CNN. But it is okay since it makes them easier to be controlled.

Users who are viewing this thread