Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou Kitan

Aggregator gang
goblin rape... yes i was waiting for this...
sooooo wheres the rape >.>?
I was hoping for couple of fanservice pages but none... FUCK!

sux nidome no jinsei's anime got axed. i wonder what's in store for this one since it's pretty much riding on the whole goblin trope starter pack

Really hope the hiatus for this ends and it gets picked up again, the WN is great.

Good to see this got picked up again. Honestly this first goblin arc is the slowest, it gets a lot better from here.

Hey..an mc thats rational.. Not the "i will save all of you" type of shit.. Oh and guys, can you stop calling this manga goblin slayer.. Goblin is already a staple for fantasy world.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is interesting but the updates are... so... bloody... slow.

Aggregator gang
@8man I feel like the slow updates was related to how much people hated the "hero" boy and his harem. now that they're dead I'm definitely looking forward to updates.

Fed-Kun's army
@RedlineAlchemist Yeah I think you're probably right, if the "hero" boy and his harem played a more central part in the story I probably wouldn't have continued reading.
Although there's also the fact that the actual JP release schedule is slow as well. The raws are actually only up to Ch. 7 and it's presently on hiatus(Going by the mangadex status).

Mate this one's bloody good, an MC that actually thinks.

Also priestess is cute af without being irritating. Looking forward to more.

Fed-Kun's army
oho, I'm following the WN translations of this, and its gucci

well at least Loren and Lapis are great, side characters are debatable

I like seeing a MC that is rational. I want more but it looks like our translators dropped this

It’s always nice to see something breaking out of the cluster of fantasy crap that manages to get published. Incidentally, I can’t help but think, “man, this is totally a D&D campaign the author played.”

fhq

This is literally exactly like Goblin Slayer, except shittier cause you can see the MC's face.

Users who are viewing this thread