Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 16.2 - Duel! The End Of A Match With Their Pride On The Line... Part II

Dex-chan lover
@tuatara1
Tame (to weaken to make it easier to controll)
Your world: Oh he said she will never be able to best him it means she is tamed.
What actually happend: he said to get stronger so only he didn't have to kneel before her.
Empower( to make someone stronger and more confident)
Your world: oh he said she will never make it to where he is at that means he took away her power.
The real world: he gave her the confidence to continue to grow stronger.
Oh would you look at that the actual definition of the words line up with reality not your world who would have guessed.
Go back to school kid you need some lessons in English.

minor error on the skill lending durations? consolation prize has more duration than 3rd and 2nd prize?

Dex-chan lover
@WanNyan
Not an error, the consolation ones are single use while the 3rd and 2nd prizes are reusable but shorter.

Contributor
I really don’t get what’s wrong with just saying that this manga has issues with how it treats women.

Double-page supporter
why does he need two of the same grade same skills? there wasn't anything about a cooldown or whatever...

Double-page supporter
They really went overboard with this "I'll never be as strong as a man!" stuff.
This coming from the woman who literally cut down thousands of men without breaking a sweat before getting screwed over by a cowardly backstabber.

Dex-chan lover
It's not really fair to compare to the MC anyway. Dude's pretty broken.

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn Either they forgot to mention the cooldown.. or else it can only be used once at a time either way (so you can't use the 5 minute one to lend all your skills, only one skill for five minutes and then another for five minutes), and with his harem size he'll want to be able to share skills to several girls at once?

Dex-chan lover
I guess that when he uses the skill it does get on cooldown, thats why he was even able to get more than one of the same. So he can lend two different powers for up to an hour for example, and he doesnt have access to them meanwhile. I wonder why didnt he try to use luck x777 on his own before tho.

Dex-chan lover
She believed she was stronger than any man, but in the end she still got beaten up, pinned down and raped.
So now she is submitting to her rapist.

I'm now going to do as the story did and pretend that never happened.

Users who are viewing this thread