Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 5 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a bunch for translating this series! I was super hyped to see some updates. :)

Dex-chan lover
Well the grammar is bearable so no worries, and if it bothers me to much then that's my cross to bear.

Double-page supporter
The last group that translated this were cunts that couldn’t take criticism (personal experience from being banned over the usage of a word)

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, I'm also jealous of those sleeping arrangements.

Dex-chan lover
honestly i dont give a fuck about grammar, im just happy to see more chapters, so thanks for the triple upload

Fed-Kun's army
I would actually really appreciate it if you put more effort into the grammar. Like getting an editor.

But I also understand that it's a free translation and I'm too lazy to offer to be an editor myself so I can't complain much.

Even with any grammatical errors it's still easy to make sense of what's being expressed; so I don't particularly mind. I don't think there will be many who would make a big deal of it either.
Hell, a lot of the time I'll notice the people who actually complain about it seem to have difficulty stringing together coherent sentences themselves when casually commenting. I'm just happy to get a chance to read shit -- so, thank you.

Dex-chan lover
I'm way past the point of caring about the grammar. I just want my Kuma fix.

Contributor
Aren't we all just here to read the adventures of Beary Sue?

Users who are viewing this thread