Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Ch. 66.2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :aquadrink: :hearts: :hearts::wooow::meguu:
Ujzxnrz.gif

I kind of like the lack of intentionality here; it feels more in line with how she tends to get stronger by consequence of things she's doing to adapt to her circumstance, less "I MUST GROW POWERFUL". She realized she was holding a nuke, and couldn't think of a better plan under time pressure than "Maybe I can eat it?"
It looked more like unconsciously reflex she was also surprised she eat it

If I wanted to read the LN from this point on which chapter and volume would that be?
The plot is very different from the LN and Anime. Not really any direct correspondence; indeed those versions spoil major reveals in the manga from the first pages and episodes. I consider the manga the purest dungeon-levelling-isekai ever made and love it to bits for it. The other versions are in my opinion kinda meh, although it's really just the pacing and perspective that is different. In the manga, pretty much every scene has Shiro present in some form (at least one of her wills), so it's all from her perspective. The other versions aren't told like that.

Double-page supporter
The plot is very different from the LN and Anime. Not really any direct correspondence; indeed those versions spoil major reveals in the manga from the first pages and episodes. I consider the manga the purest dungeon-levelling-isekai ever made and love it to bits for it. The other versions are in my opinion kinda meh, although it's really just the pacing and perspective that is different. In the manga, pretty much every scene has Shiro present in some form (at least one of her wills), so it's all from her perspective. The other versions aren't told like that.

The rogue paralell minds arc went only from White's perspectiv and it was really bad.

Dex-chan lover
Evil? They’re literally trying to save the world.
That's my favorite part of this story. That the Demon King is the real 'hero' and the Hero is just some jackass with a sword that screams a lot.

I wonder how they will make the upcoming arc work without having shown the human POV?
Did we really need it though? The less I see of Shun and his bullshit the better.

Double-page supporter
That's my favorite part of this story. That the Demon King is the real 'hero' and the Hero is just some jackass with a sword that screams a lot.

Did we really need it though? The less I see of Shun and his bullshit the better.

The next arc works really well if we have the other sides of things, with only White - as much as I like her - it's very meh.

And also remember that Shun is not the only character whose PoV was skipped in the manga. With the exception of the Demon meeting (who's completely meaningless without any context), every single PoV that is not the main character - or doesn't have her in it - was skipped in the manga.
The manga has a huge problem with the main story and Worldbuilding, since none of it is touched.

Aggregator gang
so what ur saying is if i eat a nuclear bomb i become god?

Lit chapter btw! hypehype, thanks for TL

Users who are viewing this thread