Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Ch. 66.2

Dex-chan lover
And thus, Shiraori is born.

Somehow I got the bad feeling that the manga adaptation is gonna end shortly, since it didn't adapt almost every part of the LN that wasn't from Kumoko's PoV, and this would be a "good" moment to stop. I hope I'm wrong though.
i personally didn't vibe with those not-Kumoko-POV parts 😅 i remember there was one full LN volume of just Shun's POV, and that was my least favorite volume of this series

Double-page supporter
oh right, now that you mentioned it, i remember it was Shun's brother's POV 😅 it adds to the worldbuilding for sure, but i still dislike the lack of Kumoko

Actually it also adds much more depth to the war that comes later (and their journey also has an importance on an unexpected character).

Dex-chan lover
I am sorry for you yet not understanding anything. I mean disliking Vampy is something I can understand and maybe calling her like that. But our Spider too? AND if you wanted to root for a Hero it would be the current heros bid brother. Also he smushing them? Where a few "slightly stronger" monsters could easy kill him. Expect him to defeat D in an open and fair 1 on 1 fight. That is just as much likely.

Also if you react and insult characters like that while still knowing them and their stories, then you should really stop following the manga and anime.
Because our Spider is the one who is right in the end, even if that means she can be seen as evil.
Get triggered much? The Vamp is entirely insufferable and the spider is a might-makes-right type of person with edge lord morals that justify mass murder with an "Oopsy but it's for the greater good" or "alternative morals" (which is all might makes right in the end). The overlord generation of shallow readers, like u assumably. So, I don't care if it is likely or any of that. I just wish they would get an 'appropriate' end to their story (based on their characters from the anime)

Dex-chan lover
It's really short, see you again next month, or next year actually... Fk all of them going on holiday now...

Double-page supporter
Get triggered much? The Vamp is entirely insufferable and the spider is a might-makes-right type of person with edge lord morals that justify mass murder with an "Oopsy but it's for the greater good" or "alternative morals" (which is all might makes right in the end). The overlord generation of shallow readers, like u assumably. So, I don't care if it is likely or any of that. I just wish they would get an 'appropriate' end to their story (based on their characters from the anime)

Well you based what you're saying on the anime and the anime (neither the Light Novel) didn't touch that point yet. White's motivations are explained and developped much later (the anime ends on Volume 5, her motivations are revealed in volume 10).

Yes, with this manga and it's shallow & shoddy writing. Plus, it's fun to trigger all you fangirls like that

The manga is a really bad adaptation, the Light Novel actually has a much better writing.

Dex-chan lover
Your use of 'trigger" in that context means your opinions - just like everything else about you - are worthless.

Dex-chan lover
Well you based what you're saying on the anime and the anime (neither the Light Novel) didn't touch that point yet. White's motivations are explained and developped much later (the anime ends on Volume 5, her motivations are revealed in volume 10).

The manga is a really bad adaptation, the Light Novel actually has a much better writing.
Well, then don't blame me, blame the ones making the adaptions. I based my opinion on the anime and manga. While the early chapters of the mange where unique and interesting, now it's just incoherent none sense with little connection to how the story began. Take that fantasy manga and suddenly jam an UFO into it, what a retarded arc.
Maybe just maybe the LN is better but based on the material I saw this story (now) devolved into criminally overrated BS with a rabid and fanatical fan base. And don't get me started on the unlikable cast in the anime and that horrendous CGI.

Double-page supporter
Well, then don't blame me, blame the ones making the adaptions. I based my opinion on the anime and manga. While the early chapters of the mange where unique and interesting, now it's just incoherent none sense with little connection to how the story began. Take that fantasy manga and suddenly jam an UFO into it, what a retarded arc.
Maybe just maybe the LN is better but based on the material I saw this story (now) devolved into criminally overrated BS with a rabid and fanatical fan base. And don't get me started on the unlikable cast in the anime and that horrendous CGI.

The Light Novel and the anime start implying there's something fishy with Potimas's death in episode 14 and surprising return in episode 19, with the final confirmation with his robot appearance in episode 24 and the robot in episode 23 (that is anime only btw).
The anime further elaborates on that with some revelations about Taboo (the Light Novel explains that stuff much later) that the world started dying because of this technology.

The manga didn't do any of that and every single plottwists came out of nowhere. I'm sorry if you're disturbed by the world's advanced technology in a fantasy world, but you read the wrong adaptation ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread