Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Ch. 66.2

Dex-chan lover
so if I switched to the light novel, how many volumes would I have to read to catch up. What volume would this arc be in?

Dex-chan lover
So now she's the evil shiro bitch she became in the anime? Together with that insufferable vampire, bitch I hope the hero smushes them both. Maybe in 10 years I will know more.
I am sorry for you yet not understanding anything. I mean disliking Vampy is something I can understand and maybe calling her like that. But our Spider too? AND if you wanted to root for a Hero it would be the current heros bid brother. Also he smushing them? Where a few "slightly stronger" monsters could easy kill him. Expect him to defeat D in an open and fair 1 on 1 fight. That is just as much likely.

Also if you react and insult characters like that while still knowing them and their stories, then you should really stop following the manga and anime.
Because our Spider is the one who is right in the end, even if that means she can be seen as evil.

Dex-chan lover
tis a good moment to try masking with muiltiple visibility values :3
theres_a_ghost.png

Supporter
I kind of like the lack of intentionality here; it feels more in line with how she tends to get stronger by consequence of things she's doing to adapt to her circumstance, less "I MUST GROW POWERFUL". She realized she was holding a nuke, and couldn't think of a better plan under time pressure than "Maybe I can eat it?"

Dex-chan lover
So now she's the evil shiro bitch she became in the anime? Together with that insufferable vampire, bitch I hope the hero smushes them both. Maybe in 10 years I will know more.
Kyle's mom's a bitch, she's a big fat bitch
She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world
She's a stupid bitch, if there ever was a bitch
She's a bitch to all the boys and girl

Users who are viewing this thread