Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 8 Ch. 38.2

Dex-chan lover
page 6 : she uses the skill " UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS " , lol .

- spider : HA HA HA HA , LOL LOLOLOL . I WIN . now cry like a b!tch and beg for your life , dragon . then die and become my EXP .
- dragon gives her 2 middle fingers : screw you . i will not die by your hands . if i kill myself , then you will not receive nothing . zero EXP for you .
- spider : NOOOO . I WILL KILL YOU .
- dragon : U MAD ? lol .

last page : that is a piece of her web , back in chapter 10.2 . the dragon 's grave is at the same spot that he gave her trauma :

6.png

@Azapuela
That depends how quickly the mangaka advance.
Exterior exploration 1 => Mother's Chase => Puppet Taratects' Army Ambush => Evolution

Dex-chan lover
Alaba has probably lived long to get to that point of prowess, so when he found a rival he unleashed everything he had in store to put down his foe in front of him.
After breathing his last pint of gas, and seeing as the foe stands unshaken, he has realized that the battle is finished and turned off his instincts to follow a reward that is his death after so long.

Dunno

For those of you who thinks Alaba did this so Kumoko didn't get any XP...

A reminder to read Page 15

Dex-chan lover
So, after all this effort, she decides to absolutely decimate Alaba's body, instead of eating it ? What a waste...

Double-page supporter
Is this manga being Kirei Cake'd or just how the manga is released in its country?

"Arch enemy"... yeah lmao, he didn't give a shit about you, it's just that she happens to be a very hateful person who finds excuses to kill everything that moves.
Bad, bad spider.

Dex-chan lover
@LustyHeart ,

if you were talking about the slow release , then it is because of the slow release of the artist in japan , not because of the translator .

all japanese chapters are available here for free , near each chapter are their release dates , and the gap between each chapters is 2 - 5 weeks : https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000013/

If y'all can't handle this, leave now. You'll hate what comes next. I won't. Cause its great, just like this. But if you don't like the MC as she is, you should just go.

@Garlyle
I believe that the people that have peoblems with Kumo at this point is mainly caused by the manga art and the skipped chapters. I mean the name
Nightmare of the Labyrinth is a clear sign that Kumo is on the bad side or morally ambiguous at best. The problem is that we learn this name on the S Chapters.
The other side of the problem is that the art style portrays Kumo as a character that is always cheerful and making jokes instead of an amoral character with more personality swings than a baseball bat.

@linkhuesitos15 There has been clear progression as far as her personality. She is still as cheerful as ever but she was never "nice".

As for WHY she's never been "nice" or "good", the big reveal in the light novel explains that. her true nature doesn't lend itself to that and the personality she mistook herself for wasn't exactly sunshine and rainbows either. Besides, light novel proven, the humans in this world fucking SUCK! most of them deserve whatever they get.

Besides, I love the fact that she is as cheerful and cracking jokes like always, WHILE "rampaging". It is completely consistent with her character up to this point, and at least for me, highly enjoyable.

Group Leader
@Samsu They haven't published any reasons, but looking at the mangaka's twitter it seems like he hasn't been feeling well lately so that might be related.

Users who are viewing this thread