Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 8 Ch. 40.1

I remember when she first came out of dungeon she was obliterating human town and kill a lot of human, later she was warned that killing too much human can cause disturbance in those world

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Is her current hp really that low or is it just a typo? 2k out of 20k seems like she can be beaten by Kumo if she put her mind into it.

Shouldn't she have seen this coming like her mother has a big army and knows where her home is why wouldn't she send some spiders there...

But this probably happening so she can kill then and evolve ? And then win against mother since mothers hp is only 2k out of 20k ?

Probably some typos with the queen's stats. Everything seems to be Max - 4000

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how hard or easy it is to write all those skills, but kudos to the person who scanlated this because it looked like a pain in the ass to do

Fed-Kun's army
This is like fighting a dark souls boss with poison.

Step 1. Poison
Step 2. Wait*
Step 3. Repeat

*= run for your fucking life until it dies or you have to reapply

Dex-chan lover
@keoss It's the trio parallel will chipping on the queen I think.
So its a race against the time for the queen to kill Kumo before she dies by the parallel will attack.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit! She struggled so much with the dragon alone, and her mother is beyond that. And shes pissed.

Users who are viewing this thread