Kuro no Maou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that the cursed sword kurono has originally belonged to that church girl that was shown at the end....

Dex-chan lover
Welp. Between the (much appreciated) spoiler below and the infuriating translation that over-localizes--nekomimi that go "meow"? Not on my watch!--I'm dropping this like an unwanted handful of feces fajita.

Dex-chan lover
UwU) somehow reading this and knowing what going to happen later on in the webnovel i cried

OwO) oh and thanks for the chapter
it was delicious

the girls of this series are all saints, what are you talking about?!

/s

Dex-chan lover
Abandon ye souls, ye who readeth tis. For no man nor woman shalt be left alive. Pray ye do not investeth thine heart into tis.

Dex-chan lover
@wahyurockajn
what blondie kills the little fairy girl?

never understood the reason for killing cute characters and the first trust worthy people/person they meet

Dex-chan lover
For god sake use spoiler tag when you replied to spoiler will ya?!

Dex-chan lover
You guys got me worried with those spoilers.
but looking it up on the wiki, she looks more like everything I could ask for.

Dex-chan lover
I'm loving the evil paladin chick, she reminds me of Esdeath, but much less animated.

the fairy isn't going to die, she will turn in a crazy yandere obsessed with the mc, the white hairy one will not appear in front of the mc in a long time, she will go to a war against the country, the mc only will fight with some of the soldier that come to the village, and every people of that village will die

I can't wait until she gets clothes, wait she does get clothes right? Like it shows on the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread