Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 58 - Dragon Cavalry Army, Part 7

Aggregator gang
This manga is all over the place with who it wants you to root for.
This dragon skirmish has been all over the place, can’t wait for it to be over and hopefully back to some normal adventuring

Dex-chan lover
Is this doing the Overlord thing were it sets up a shounen "power of friendship" situation for the opponents just for them to get crushed mercilessly?

Fed-Kun's army
lmao, totally thought Fulbar was a guy, I can definitely see her as a woman this chapter....
But wow the artist did her no justice in the previous chapters lol.

Also I absolutely love when manga create a conflict where I don't know who to cheer for!
I'm simple, I just want to see awesome moves and good tactics! I don't care which side it's coming from!

Dex-chan lover
Probably part of her plan, after all, who would think just restraining the mount would stop the rider

I hate it when the author makes it so the enemy is so relatable after literally painting them as an invading force. Like why do you want me to feel like this when it's just a manga D:

Dex-chan lover
And that no-name commander died shortly soon after.

If the author does a total 180 and gets rid of the maid's plot armor, then I will honestly be surprised.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, remember the super curse that no-one can get close to her?
Who said that it only changed into flame dragons? I bet that she can reactivate it. Something among the lines of "Kelvin had hard time fighting against that general last time because I got caught, so I learned this shield magic".

Users who are viewing this thread