Kuro no Shoukanshi

ohhhhh. can't wait for them to meet the "heroes" Battle Junkie Summons Vs "Heroes" HAHAHAHA can't wait for the next chap.

Dex-chan lover
He better not be thinking of annihilating them just to pretend to be the Black Wind in order to fight a strong opponent (the heroes).

"He better not be thinking of annihilating them just to pretend to be the Black Wind in order to fight a strong opponent (the heroes)." Haha oh you know exactly what's coming most likely.

Dex-chan lover
The pace, especially earlier capters, is way too fast for me. Usually i don't like it, but........oohhh new chapter!!! Great!!

Double-page supporter
@TheAmokz In addition, the manga focuses more on the fights than anything else. (Well, he is a battle junkie). There are nearly no romance until now. The most love talk we get is between him and the goddess but it's more of a running gag than anything else. (Though, it doesn't remove my fear that it can turn this way in the future).

Aggregator gang
Time to train the Hero Party. When I was reading the WN I like this arc the most.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that's the problem with "Heroes", they get so full of themselves but don't realize when they are outmatched.

Group Leader
w0000t??? the first mc that didnt save a slave from being violated by a rich fat guy..... wooow this is interesting

i retract that .....

I Love the MC! He’s goes Insane in battle?
23042vCrazy.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread