Kuroha to Nijisuke: Kuroki Majo no Divertimento

Dex-chan lover
The story is quite enjoyable.
But if you read this on mangadex, you will get a translator-drama bonus.

Fed-Kun's army
i have no idea whose is correct...anyone who is really good at jp can check it out pls? some might think this minor mistake but i like to read it right.
nqyLtvX.jpg
Lt79TLO.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Love that 8MonthsLate brought us this back but I have to admit that I prefer Arang Scans translation
Totally subjective as I don't speak japanese but it feels better to me

Dex-chan lover
Looked at the genderbent and i appreciate the yakuza death twice more than before.

Fed-Kun's army
is there a prequel to this, or is it supposed to feel like you jumped into the middle.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is weirdly interesting.
Like, if I want to recommend this to my friend, I would be unable to say anything great about this.
But it's great, I just can't explain.

I've been enjoying reading this, I hope there will be an Anime adaptation in the future. I also hope the physical copies will be available in NA at some point, I'd definitely support this.

Double-page supporter
u know it's good when every chapter feels like the climax of the manga

Dex-chan lover
I had no fucking clue what was going on through the story and it just kinda ended... so yeah...

Kinda sucks how none of the bad people are getting their just desert. Psycho assassin will start murdering the second he wakes up, his brother's chilling until he does so. Medic man will wait and probably try to cause another mass killing when he's out, and evil corpo dude can also wait and do something shady again.

Contributor
@BigCoffee Given the entire theme of the story, Hell's the end destination for all of them. And it certainly won't be enjoyable.

Double-page supporter
Like the jokes but characters can be develop a bit more before a sudden big bang like end

Dex-chan lover
Thanks @somopes, this last batch of chapters was great, finally done with this manga...for now.
The ending hints at another sequel but who knows when it will come, and if, but this ending is good too even if the serie is unlucky and doesn't continue.
If you didn't take it back up is possible that the original translator would have left it to rot, thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread