Kuse Tsuyo Kanojo wa Toko ni Izanau - Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
She's either super unaware or just somehow think it's normal, i half expected her to get even louder to purposefully bait/lure him in

inb4 plot twist of "she's not actually having sex, even with herself, she just moans loudly because she has erotic dreams the same way ppl can lucid dream"

Dex-chan lover
There's a chance she could be a hentai voice actress & is doing her lines but that might be a tall order given that the moans are happening 5 times a week. Regardless. I know I would've cleaned the room before doing anything else to help keep my mind off it & to not drive myself crazy from the filth. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I still can't find the possibility of the moaning, either she actually did it (for whatever reason but most likely not having sex with other people since that's the biggest red herring) or she's watching/editing hentai as a profession.

But then again, editors like that usually use earphone. So, hell. Let's see the revelation.

Dex-chan lover
She acts so innocent and defenseless, and seems oblivious to the noise issue. Maybe she isn't doing anything at all, maybe she's a demon who enjoys seeing him suffer. Perhaps it's a weird case of snoring? I mean she surely can't function sleeping only two days a week.

Dex-chan lover
"The Person Sitting Next to Me Looking at Me with Perverted Eyes", Kawashima is absolutely the same as the girl in this manga.
Nah, with Kawashima you know exactly what she thinks and all like she's as blunt as it can get, without room for misunderstandings 😏

But you can't tell me she's unaware here, she's doing it on purpose 100% 😐

Dex-chan lover
My bet's on her just being a chronic masturbator. Anyone bookmaking? I could get us started, both on the answer and how many chapters it takes us to get to it

EDIT : using my first page post position to advertise the bets are open, check page 3 of this thread (post #45).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Nah, with Kawashima you know exactly what she thinks and all like she's as blunt as it can get, without room for misunderstandings 😏

But you can't tell me she's unaware here, she's doing it on purpose 100% 😐
Sorry, I meant the image.

Aggregator gang
There's a chance she could be a hentai voice actress & is doing her lines but that might be a tall order given that the moans are happening 5 times a week. Regardless. I know I would've cleaned the room before doing anything else to help keep my mind off it & to not drive myself crazy from the filth. Thanks for the translations.
I hear the kids call that a sigma grindset

Users who are viewing this thread