Kuse Tsuyo Kanojo wa Toko ni Izanau - Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
She's either super unaware or just somehow think it's normal, i half expected her to get even louder to purposefully bait/lure him in

inb4 plot twist of "she's not actually having sex, even with herself, she just moans loudly because she has erotic dreams the same way ppl can lucid dream"
Could also be a schlick-fest with MC being the source of imagination.

Dex-chan lover
idk guys, im not in for NTR stuff even if is softcore like this (they dont even have a relationship) but getting cucked (mentally) a meter away is wild, i'd give this manga one more chapter or even 2. If shes indeed rawdoggin dudes then the story must be soo good so i can keep readin this shit lmao
Some consider BSS (Boku ga Saki ni Suki datta no ni / Even Though I Loved Her First) to be NTR while others do not since there is not a two-directional love relationship that gets broken. I would say it is NTR if the FMC gives up on the MC who never makes a move, and not NTR if there was no "that way" attraction of the FMC for the MC in the first place. (Roles can be reversed of course but it is usually it wouldn't be the MC giving up on the FMC making a move.)

In this case I don't think that the MC at least knowingly has romantic feelings for the FMC. He DOES see her as an sexually attractive woman but views her as his older "sister" as he did as a child. I think that the FMC does have romantic/sexual attraction for the MC.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread