Kuse Tsuyo Kanojo wa Toko ni Izanau - Ch. 2.1

I think her part time job is a voice actress for eroge or maybe hent4i. That's why she moans every single night.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah either an Ero VA or Vtuber (erotic asmr?). She lives in a pigsty kind of like a vtuber:sneaky:

Dex-chan lover
Ok people, make your bets here!!!

1 - she has a boyfriend
2 - Masturbating
3 - Vtuber
4 - Voice Actor
5 - Playing eroge
Let's consolidate Vtuber and Voice actor together under "Performance" since the end result is the same : she's making the sounds for an audience. Let's also replace "she has a boyfriend" with "she has a sexual partner". Finally, let's add "it's someone else making the noise". Use reacts to log in bets (since I doubt anyone actually wants to wager money).

• "Performance" ((y)react) seems to be quite popular, let's make it 3:2 (American odds : +150).
  • "It's someone else making the noise" ( :thonk: react) seems to be the runner-up, let's place it at 17:4 (American odds : +425).
  • "She has a sexual partner" ( :hearts:react) follows suit, let's put it at 7:1 (American odds : +700).
  • "Playing eroge" ( :meguupog: react) and "Masturbating" ( :aquadrink: react) both seem to be dark horses, each will be at 15:1 (American odds : +1500).
  • "Anything else" (💡react) will be placed at the same odds as "It's someone else making the noise", i.e. 17:4 (or +425).

If you know anything about bookmaking I hope you'll find my vig acceptable.

Dex-chan lover
Of course the noises are not her fucking some guy, like that's so obvious that her actually NTRing him every night would be a mind blowing twist at this point.

Dex-chan lover
She's either super unaware or just somehow think it's normal, i half expected her to get even louder to purposefully bait/lure him in

inb4 plot twist of "she's not actually having sex, even with herself, she just moans loudly because she has erotic dreams the same way ppl can lucid dream"
There's surely some twist to it, or the self inserting won't work :haa:

Dex-chan lover
They are going to die of Mold-induced pneumonitis by the end of the volume if no one cleans the fucking flat

Aggregator gang
Don't you guys remember the manga where the MC had an Idol he liked while she lived next to him and to tease him to extreme levels she gaslighted him into believing she was a slut with many boyfriends?

Dex-chan lover
She's either super unaware or just somehow think it's normal, i half expected her to get even louder to purposefully bait/lure him in
Definitely my biggest peeve rn. Chapter 1 she apologizes if she's "too loud" and yet seems to be unaware that her volume may be the reason for his lack of sleep.

Dex-chan lover
God I need a Ara Ara woman like this in my life!
Also party of me is guessing that she is a prostatue or seeing multiple men

Thanks everyone at RadeonScans for the translation

Dex-chan lover
she seems completely oblivious to it and thought it was the room being dirty, which seems odd if she is screaming all night

it being her sleep talking seems like the best guess

Dex-chan lover
I feel like everyone is coping. I’m guessing she’s a cam girl/only fans. They heavily implied she went and got fucked while setting up for that festival last chapter since she was being entirely dodgy with him and said she’d teach him when he’s bigger than her(then she ran and didn’t come back for10 years, obviously something happened) Maybe I’m reading too much into it but I’m expecting this to be another slut heroine x virgin mc.

Supporter
@ToonLinkHox, she may be making an eroge, not playing. In any case I bet on some work, because she is always shown in clothes when she makes these noises.

Dex-chan lover
So what is the noise really? It seems weird that she's so nonchalant and warned him about the noise. It doesn't seem like what MC is thinking about.

Users who are viewing this thread