Kuse Tsuyo Kanojo wa Toko ni Izanau - Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
I feel like everyone is coping. I’m guessing she’s a cam girl/only fans. They heavily implied she went and got fucked while setting up for that festival last chapter since she was being entirely dodgy with him and said she’d teach him when he’s bigger than her(then she ran and didn’t come back for10 years, obviously something happened) Maybe I’m reading too much into it but I’m expecting this to be another slut heroine x virgin mc.
That is the answer and when it gets revealed I will insta drop this. This whole, leaving with 2 guys to prepare the festival, denying him coming with her and saying I'll teach you when you are bigger than me was the biggest red flag we could get...

What could it possibly be, that's no appropriate for a kid his age other than getting gangbanged by those 2 guys?? Maybe she is/was just a slut that loves/loved dicks, or maybe she was coerced/blackmailed into it and afterwards felt ashamed, scared and wanted to start anew (which could epxlain why she disappeared for 10 years from his life) but it just gotta be something among those lines.

And this will be an unpopular take, which ppl will likely shit on, but in real life I don't mind a girl having sexual experience and in fact I much prefer it cause that means our enjoyment in bed will be amazing and I can strive to be one of her better ones (hopefully) so she could potentially come back for more or even better be in a relationship together(that was my mentality before marriage anwy) . In anime, it's like a switch flips in me and I want to see the main girl or girls get together with the MC ONLY and experience lovey dovey moments and perhaps sex for the first time together. I don't think, based on my opinions that this is self insert theory but maybe I am wrong and maybe subconsciously it is, who cares. All I am saying is that I enjoy this kind of fantasy material, cause it's not my real life. But this manga went the opposite way and set up all the right flags for a slutty heroine or a heroine that has experienced rape (hopefully not cause, sheesh that's way to dark for shonen manga), which I just don't enjoy reading, that's just my preference.

This post is my most likely scenario of what happened. Hopefully we are proven completely wrong.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok, look, I'm always thinking the worst as well, but i don't think this is like "When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken". People not seeing each other for a (long) while because shit happened doesn't only mean drama and trauma.
I hope you are right brother but those two scenarios (her being a total slut or her being a blackmail rape victim) are the only vibes I have been getting. Also did you notice certain similarities with "When I returned go My Hometown, My childhood Friend was Broken"? FMC changed her hair drastically, living in a pigstie of apartment, not bothering with cleaning, being quite loose with her attire.. Only difference perhaps is that this FMC is not agoraphobic like in that reference manga.

Overall the festival preparation scene was incredibly sus to ignore. And then let's not forget the synopsis saying "she's unreasonably close with other men besides him"...Not a good omen...I hope I am proven 100% wrong.

On a different note: quite like your name 😂 I am the same.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
would be funny if the sister is just getting herself off while the new pure looking girl is a femme fatale virgin hunter who plays with boys then ditch them when shes got tired of them

Dex-chan lover
why are you translating her name as Luna? Runa is a normal name in japanese

Dex-chan lover
Her being a girl who has regular sex would be a good twist, like Dare demo ga suki in which the girl is a slut and is not ashamed, if done right will be good manga, remember the guy is younger than her

Dex-chan lover
Since we're throwing out theories left and right lemme put up mine:
MC has undiagnosed schizophrenia and the moans are auditory hallucinations. What we are looking at is his descent into a manic episode.

So far there is no evidence to the contrary. 🕵️

Dex-chan lover
idk guys, im not in for NTR stuff even if is softcore like this (they dont even have a relationship) but getting cucked (mentally) a meter away is wild, i'd give this manga one more chapter or even 2. If shes indeed rawdoggin dudes then the story must be soo good so i can keep readin this shit lmao

She's either super unaware or just somehow think it's normal, i half expected her to get even louder to purposefully bait/lure him in

inb4 plot twist of "she's not actually having sex, even with herself, she just moans loudly because she has erotic dreams the same way ppl can lucid dream"
Thank you,it is the comment i was searching for

Double-page supporter
That is the answer and when it gets revealed I will insta drop this. This whole, leaving with 2 guys to prepare the festival, denying him coming with her and saying I'll teach you when you are bigger than me was the biggest red flag we could get...

What could it possibly be, that's no appropriate for a kid his age other than getting gangbanged by those 2 guys?? Maybe she is/was just a slut that loves/loved dicks, or maybe she was coerced/blackmailed into it and afterwards felt ashamed, scared and wanted to start anew (which could epxlain why she disappeared for 10 years from his life) but it just gotta be something among those lines.

And this will be an unpopular take, which ppl will likely shit on, but in real life I don't mind a girl having sexual experience and in fact I much prefer it cause that means our enjoyment in bed will be amazing and I can strive to be one of her better ones (hopefully) so she could potentially come back for more or even better be in a relationship together(that was my mentality before marriage anwy) . In anime, it's like a switch flips in me and I want to see the main girl or girls get together with the MC ONLY and experience lovey dovey moments and perhaps sex for the first time together. I don't think, based on my opinions that this is self insert theory but maybe I am wrong and maybe subconsciously it is, who cares. All I am saying is that I enjoy this kind of fantasy material, cause it's not my real life. But this manga went the opposite way and set up all the right flags for a slutty heroine or a heroine that has experienced rape (hopefully not cause, sheesh that's way to dark for shonen manga), which I just don't enjoy reading, that's just my preference.

This post is my most likely scenario of what happened. Hopefully we are proven completely wrong.
Tô me o just hope those were false flags with her and those guys because that alone Will make me Drop this manga, she said she would teach him and stuff... that is just wrong... to me if she was just having sex with random guys would be better them that one scene with the implication she was out tô have sex with those dudes... is just too brutal for me...

Double-page supporter
Her being a girl who has regular sex would be a good twist, like Dare demo ga suki in which the girl is a slut and is not ashamed, if done right will be good manga, remember the guy is younger than her
It is different... in that manga the Mc even have a treesome with her and another girl, at The end of the Day they are just degenerates playthings, nothing more them that... even the Mc see them as sexual equip only, the ideia she likes her but have sex with a girl in front of her showing everthing to her face in the most NTR shit ever is crazy, that is why it became just another generic hentai

Double-page supporter
My theory based on the title is that she is doing psychological because her end goal is to have segs with MC, she is not doing anything or she is masturbating thinking of him.

But i'm going to say again, the fact that she was at The festival with two dudes and she could not have him with her there and she would teach him about it, makes her a complete degen with no redeption in my book... author better show more of the other girls because that alone makes her have no room for redeption... maybe a unpopular take with weebs here but a slut have no redemption in my book even that manga with the gal and she sleep with alot of guys and Mc rescue her and stuff... absolute idiotic that is why it got axed.

Double-page supporter
Ok, look, I'm always thinking the worst as well, but i don't think this is like "When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken". People not seeing each other for a (long) while because shit happened doesn't only mean drama and trauma.
My only problem is that shit... she didn't want him tô go tô the cuture festival and she would teach him when he was a adult and them in the present saying tô him that she would do that... that has no redeenption in my book... hell i would find good if it was just a boyfriend or she is a prostitute now... but that i can't let it pass

Aggregator gang
God these types of manga are such good engagement bait. Just throw some thin scraps of NTR plot on the floor and watch everyone go insane.

Supporter
The actual "she's not having sex" twist would be he approaches her about it and she's like "What noises? I'm asleep." and there ISN'T an explanation or solution that doesn't involve an exorcist. Surprise! You thought it was a romcom, but it's actually a horror manga!
:worry:

Dex-chan lover
I feel like everyone is coping. I’m guessing she’s a cam girl/only fans. They heavily implied she went and got fucked while setting up for that festival last chapter since she was being entirely dodgy with him and said she’d teach him when he’s bigger than her(then she ran and didn’t come back for10 years, obviously something happened) Maybe I’m reading too much into it but I’m expecting this to be another slut heroine x virgin mc.

Holy shit guys you must be the biggest gooners in the world. You watch/read way too much hentai. Putting the whole current situation with all the moaning aside. I really don't see how her leaving for the festival preparations is "heavily implying" that she is about to get fucked by those guys. How was she being dodgy? By not wanting a kid who just wanted to play getting in the way of the festival preparations? Why are you assuming that she left right after that festival? We were never told when said festival happened in the relation to her not coming to visit. What about the two guys made you think that they were about to gangbang her? They literally did nothing beside standing in the background, for all we know there was a bigger group outside of the panel. You might want to ask why they weren't shown, but maybe because they aren't important and literally don't even exist plot wise, just like the two guys that were shown.

Holy fucking Christ, I am not saying that it's impossible, nothing is. But your brains are literally rotten from all that gooning if you think that's the most likely thing that happened.

Users who are viewing this thread