Kusunoki's Flunking Her High School Glow-Up - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Like this, aren't we gonna be seen as a couple?

Dex-chan lover
Yes! This is the moment sasuke joined orochimaru. Join her! And trash that chaturbate patron called MC! Climb the hierarchy! Snek mistress for prosperity!

Double-page supporter
The MC is freakin weak af, wimpy lil sh*t and this mf snake eye girl is somehow annoying af, hope the MC got the development, dont be like kanokari Kazuya wimpy all the way. Overall the only normal and likeable character in this manga is the heroine and that red hair MC's male friend.

Dex-chan lover
Cringy turd of an MC ruining every scene he's in. He's quickly becoming annoying to the point that people drop mangas.

If we throw him with the snake eyes gang and trigger his internal self-destruction bomb I'd be happy.

Fed-Kun's army
Hope this bitch isn't plotting something nasty ...I got this bullyer aura from her

Supporter
images

Supporter
Maybe the girls just give the heroine a well-meaning reality check, to set the stage for the humanisation of snake woman from the perspective of beta MC. I think both our lead characters need to go through some sort of crisis of personality to mature. Snake woman probably needs to do so also. Is it unreasonable to expect this manga to be so nuanced about personal growth?

Dex-chan lover
what's with all the hate towards the mc, wtf? A lack of social skills paired with a past trauma will make anyone paranoid and second guess their actions, along with overthinking and complicating things more than they really are. Plus the fact that he's hiding his real self behind a mask to try and fit in, it just makes it worse. The fact that no one knows for sure if snake eyed bitch changed for the better since they interacted in middle school (I don't think she has tbh) makes me worry for FMC
Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread