Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - To be honest, they'd either pull away or laugh at me

Dex-chan lover
One of them gotta express their feelings man... I'm getting too impatient especially with Hebikawa around 🐍

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought we were going to get through the study session without any romcom tropes.

Also, did you guys have to redraw those party decorations? I can't imagine they were originally done in English letters, so... assuming you did redraw it all, tremendous job!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly a bit refreshing to see main characters that had a reasonable discussion while respecting boundaries. Of course there's going to be romcom tropes, but ehh..

Also, did you guys have to redraw those party decorations? I can't imagine they were originally done in English letters, so... assuming you did redraw it all, tremendous job!
I don't remember what the website is off the top of my head, but there are Spanish translations that are a few chapters ahead and they had to redraw for "Bienvenido" fwiw

Users who are viewing this thread