Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Ch. 68 - The Rumored Eunuch and Ice Cream

Dex-chan lover
No matter how you look at it, there's no way that little girl could've knocked over a cart that size.

Dex-chan lover
in chapter 64 , page 18 , mao mao made a promise : ... i will help jin shi in becoming a real eunuch . i will cut off his c0ck , lol ...

and now in chapter 68 , she is working on her promise :
she is researching anesthetics , so she will be able to perform "the surgery" .
and she asked the quack doctor about his "surgery" .

i guess during the 1st time that jin shi entered the inner palace , the emperor just told the guards : im telling you , jin shi is a real eunuch , he has no c0ck . you guys dont have to pull down his pants to check his cr0tch . you must believe me , your emperor . if you dont believe me , then your heads will roll , lol .

Dex-chan lover
in chapter 64 , page 18 , mao mao made a promise : ... i will help jin shi in becoming a real eunuch . i will cut off his c0ck , lol ...

and now in chapter 68 , she is working on her promise :
she is researching anesthetics , so she will be able to perform "the surgery" .
and she asked the quack doctor about his "surgery" .

i guess during the 1st time that jin shi entered the inner palace , the emperor just told the guards : im telling you , jin shi is a real eunuch , he has no c0ck . you guys dont have to pull down his pants to check his cr0tch . you must believe me , your emperor . if you dont believe me , then your heads will roll , lol .
The emperor: trust me bro, he's my bro I checked it, no homo

Dex-chan lover
More like the eunuch was rushing before the ice melts, got startled, and swerved to avoid her.
The position of the ice from the cart doesn't match a swerve. The eunuch would need to travel from north to south and then turn east in that image to throw the ice south while having the front of the cart face east. With no road from the north, he wouldn't reach enough speed to topple the cart.

On the other hand, if the girl knocked over the cart, the eunuch would need to be traveling west to east and the girl north to south. That way the impact would come from the north and topple the cart south while still leaving the front of the cart facing east. In this case, the girl would severely lack the weight and speed required to knock over a cart that wide and heavy.

These are the only two instances that would leave the cart and its contents in the positions they are located. It's doubtful that the eunuch took the time to move things around after the incident before yelling at the girl.

The position of the ice from the cart doesn't match a swerve. The eunuch would need to travel from north to south and then turn east in that image to throw the ice south while having the front of the cart face east. With no road from the north, he wouldn't reach enough speed to topple the cart.

On the other hand, if the girl knocked over the cart, the eunuch would need to be traveling west to east and the girl north to south. That way the impact would come from the north and topple the cart south while still leaving the front of the cart facing east. In this case, the girl would severely lack the weight and speed required to knock over a cart that wide and heavy.

These are the only two instances that would leave the cart and its contents in the positions they are located. It's doubtful that the eunuch took the time to move things around after the incident before yelling at the girl.
Eunuch traveled from the right to the left encountering Shao Ran in the middle. Eunuch swerved to his left, the ice sled from right to left in the box, unbalancing the cart, swinging the unstable cart down left. The box and the ice fell down on the left side so both eunuch and Shao Ran went to check it out because that'll be the natural reaction.

Dex-chan lover
Eunuch traveled from the right to the left encountering Shao Ran in the middle. Eunuch swerved to his left, the ice sled from right to left in the box, unbalancing the cart, swinging the unstable cart down left. The box and the ice fell down on the left side so both eunuch and Shao Ran went to check it out because that'll be the natural reaction.
The box of ice would've been thrown to the west in that scenario, and the cart's front would be pointed south. That doesn't even consider how sharp the eunuch would need to turn 45 degrees to cause the box to slide and topple the cart. The faster he's moving forward the less turning radius he'd have. It's simply impossible for this scene in the story to have happened.

The box of ice would've been thrown to the west in that scenario, and the cart's front would be pointed south. That doesn't even consider how sharp the eunuch would need to turn 45 degrees to cause the box to slide and topple the cart. The faster he's moving forward the less turning radius he'd have. It's simply impossible for this scene in the story to have happened.
Turning 45' means that the eunuch saw Shao Ran from meters away and had time to turn his cart away but given the ice fell down in that position. it was more likely that he was startled by Shao Ran's sudden intrusion, lifted the cart, and toppled it instead of turning it. If the eunuch is right handed then it makes sense he put more power into his right hand. Given that it happened in a split second, lifting it instead of turning it is something that many people would reflexively do. Add the weight of the ice shifting and slippery wheels due to the ice melting, the cart was toppled instead of turned.

Dex-chan lover
Turning 45' means that the eunuch saw Shao Ran from meters away and had time to turn his cart away but given the ice fell down in that position. it was more likely that he was startled by Shao Ran's sudden intrusion, lifted the cart, and toppled it instead of turning it. If the eunuch is right handed then it makes sense he put more power into his right hand. Given that it happened in a split second, lifting it instead of turning it is something that many people would reflexively do. Add the weight of the ice shifting and slippery wheels due to the ice melting, the cart was toppled instead of turned.
That's an even more ridiculous idea than the last, lol.

That's an even more ridiculous idea than the last, lol.
Such is the way of the world. You were fixed on the idea of the cart turning while I simply posit that it toppled instead of turned. There's a reason why Maomao often made deductions based on her own conjecture, no matter how ridiculous it might seemed to her. One simply must consider all kinds of probabilities.

Dex-chan lover
Such is the way of the world. You were fixed on the idea of the cart turning while I simply posit that it toppled instead of turned. There's a reason why Maomao often made deductions based on her own conjecture, no matter how ridiculous it might seemed to her. One simply must consider all kinds of probabilities.
The probability of that happening is zero.

I've built carts like that. That's how I know it's impossible.
You built those carts with modern tech and materials. It would inevitably ended up heavier and more balanced than a light wooden cart built with a bunch of planks.

Users who are viewing this thread