Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Ch. 74.2 - The Fox Village (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Not exactly a strict surveillance on her. But it's not like she's likely to escape.

Are those lantern plants those with small fruits inside them?

He's talking about medical alcohol, right?

And ded.

Group Leader
former emperor casually luring kids with candy
Remember he was a legit lolicon due to the trauma his bitch mother inflicted on him, he couldn't be around any female in the adult range without starting to have panic attacks. The current Emperor's mother was only 10 years old when the former Emperor knocked her up, then when she got older and he started avoiding her she trapped him and raped him as payback.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god the current emperor is a healthy man, I don't condone every little thing that is customary to his position, but... HELL... the fact that he had the presence of spirit never to be like his father is a blessing.

Some things clicked with the custom revealed in this chapter, the pedo fucker must have raped who knows how many young girls, and because of this dipshit custom, many of them had to waste away in this prison.

With Maomao's kidnapping, I had forgotten Gyokuyo was close to her expected date, but if she is risking having a premature one, Maomao's disappearance must have shocked her deeply.

I have no doubts about Ruo Men's abilities to care for her, but... pregnancy is already something so delicate even in our modern time, imagine then.

Dex-chan lover
Former emperor really had a lot of victims...

I'm really curious about Sui Rei's motivations.

Users who are viewing this thread