Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Outer Court Duty

Woah, for a moment, I thought KnH was getting an anime.

Thank you for the new chapter I was worried the series was dropped. 😅

Double-page supporter
You have created that bot just to keep people.
Bad guys do not do it. è.é
Returning "serious", I would really like an anime for this manga just to hear who will give voice to Maomao in funny scenes.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
There's been a lot of thinking in this chapter.

Thanks so much for the new chapter! I really think that crossing dress guy is interested/is a fan of Jinshi and I look forward for the interactions with MaoMao. Also, Jinshi looks so cool in there. And as much as the outer court seems nice, I really would love to go back to the harem - I miss all the ladies.

Double-page supporter
I don't watch anime anymore, but, if it gets some nice images, I'm in favor of it. More images of Maomao could be nice.

I don't really understand the appeal of most of the characters from Re:Zero, so I'm not sure what to make of that bit.

Dex-chan lover
@gwenyn Hard work and bad living condition can make people look older. Thanks to our advanced healthcare, good food and medicine, modern people look younger than previous generations. At the time period of this manga, life expectancy was only 50 and 15 was already an adult.

Dex-chan lover
cover page : other lame girls hug cute , fluffy , stuffed animals while sleeping ? screw that , i will hug this gross , dead bug , while dreaming about cute , fluffy , deadly poisons .

page 10 : "you are abalone and pork , and im chicken bone" . i think she is subtly insulting them , her meaning is that they are fatter than her a lot , lol .

so the bug cordyceps is kind of a wedding gift from Jinshi to Mao Mao ? it made her sign the wedding contract on the spot . a gross , dead bug is really the most romantic , most charming , cutest wedding gift , lol .

"hey Mao Mao , you are so noisy and making a lot of weird sounds at night . try to go easy on your m@sturb@tings , ok ?"

page 18 : "extracting human 's scent and turning it into pefume" is the plot of this : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfume:_The_Story_of_a_Murderer_(film) .

page 22 : the old maid gives her the nickname Shao Mao = Little Cat , probably .

page 9 : so the newbie hazing ends with just a light slap ? i want to see another kind of hazing between girls , like special kissing training , lol . these lot of harlots , corner a cute girl to the wall and haze her .

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/xv3-Da42mfylWfTxLKdM3CWJTWNuG6zER7UajqiMcLmt1okEj-xwDIibESwue-NL_ocyZVhv-v8mf4qZSLhYe0WhFMBD59asjr49mvzKT7v0fkiwQ56_ERJFoXUjyXqlNInLatw6dmbWApP6dXrJ1Lp26fPqlixGgGwxToEDR9JC7AHb5JAAvWH9s371nNlQeQ2OJ1D2gJ1tDFpmNds1dkBt36vTwrPL-kavdtG4fefKORwmBFrjM7krVHMQ7OOFim6y8EvZkJRHeqft1gzLXkqNEVd4nL57h8wcxl5MGU2T7Q-klrmYirI5jU-lqrSCH2ZHvhKzKRhSX8Z7e_NwvxY9VtgCY7b2JvJbeHOj9XgyyNF5UY4SY2_eQWTD0myJTDubvE6pbCxIRPx9ZH-WXQLULjWy8e3rnbDOTIGKNMpO0rEH-2_D668JaRaU0vOdAB2Npavw01rmBZhUXKfFCrhSwKPxoPl0DhFPGln_BD2dbVsKzUg5NdGDRpXPzKnRpctMSmQeb2lOIR3pteEIFLA_uGlL_ULQs4__CFEKApi7aGQmn8LnEYavpBovcLzrcqoKi72sDhZ8GccfhT92Lvd3PjtZ4Ur2abHTbs2BjDfzv0ZRjtkKK9XTqBOviv3oPyssCsRdOkR1NdCW4120dScXCJvblWg=w1275-h885-no

Dex-chan lover
That gacha Discord bot mentioned in the translator's notes is the devil. The deeeeviiiiil!

Users who are viewing this thread