Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Vol. 7 Ch. 36.1 - A Rose and Nail Polish (Part 1)

@Nep Thanks for the spoilers. It seems my guess was pretty close to correct on the relationship end.

Fed-Kun's army
aaah i love this arc!!! if i remember it correctly it gets hella exciting??? i think i'm confusing it for another arc tho lol. i love how mao mao is fully motivated by spite this time lmaoooo <33

thank you so much for the update!!! this is one of my favorite series 😊

Dex-chan lover
Oof, that last face though. You can tell how disappointed and angry she was at herself for failing. She accepted the challenge with full intent of kicking the weirdo's ass, even though she knew the challenge was impossible. This was personal to her.

@Suckerforshipping No, they don't paint roses blue. instead blue roses are genetically engineered to be blue. So they do exist, but only through scientific effort. Pretty impossible to replicate here though, since they don't have the knowledge behind the substances that give color to flowers

Dex-chan lover
page 7 : mao mao probably thinks : yo princess , as a girl , you should know about "mushrooms" . "mushrooms" have a lot of weird shapes . "mushrooms" are very smelly , stinky , juicy . and you can get high with magic mushrooms .

"Blue rose" is a proverb that meant "impossible, unobtainable". Then Japanese genetic engineering made some. And now it means the same in hanakotoba.

Users who are viewing this thread