Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Vol. 7 Ch. 36.1 - A Rose and Nail Polish (Part 1)

this reminds me of the science project back im secondary school! dying a white flower should take at least a week iirc 🤔🤔

Dex-chan lover
ah this was a relatively chill chapter, but we got to see the cutie shao ran again and some fun maomao expressions!! thanks for the update. it's always a happy day to read a knew KnH chapter 🥰🥰

Thank you for the chapter. I appreciate all of your hard work on this series and I do hope you will keep translating it even though it has apparently gotten an official release. Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems that the official translations by Square Enix will be U.S. physical release only which means that a lot of the fans of this series, me included, won't be able to read it anymore if you decide to drop it.

Double-page supporter
@MoeMoeKyun the first three volumes are up for pre-orders on Book Depository. They do international deliveries too and have free delivery too.
One thing I found kind of weird tho is that the second volume seems to have an earlier release date?? The first is coming out in December but the second is scheduled for November. Both year 2020.

Thanks to the scan team for the chapters!! Since you are so much further ahead than the official will you still be translating?

@ValKnight Thanks for introducing me to Book Depository. It seems they have more manga that I like and shipping to mainland Europe is indeed free (and pretty quick since it's a UK based company). Too bad the wait for this manga is pretty long.

@Official229 Thank you. I really appreciate it. This is one of my favourite manga.

Dex-chan lover
~Roses are gray, violets are gray.~ Is she just going to add blue dye to their water?

Users who are viewing this thread