Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Vol. 8 Ch. 37 - Balsam and Wood Sorrel (Part 1)

Welp that's enough feel for this entire week 😞
Thanks translators for updating this btw <3

Dex-chan lover
I know it's coming BUT DAMN this is very painful. Ouch.
Thanks for the updates as always!!

It just hit me so hard, like in the last chapter/part, we see Maomao checking her finger that it has rather grown well, and here when it comes...

<3 to Maomao, and <3 to Rakan as well (I mean, he has some faults + bad circumstances, so even he needs some love)
Obviously, Maomao > Rakan

PS - This also shows the reference to the part when Maomao calls a courtesan "an idiot" who gets infected by syphillis by her "lover". She says so because her own father sorta abandoned her.

Fed-Kun's army
@kuckoonut Granny didn't say it was rape, but he abandoned them, being he went for 3 years instead of 1, and without sending further note nor letter. Feng Shen after came down with pregnant probably waited a year for Rakan to pick them up, before she went down the road. Although Maomao being brilliant as she is probably would already figured it out it was just a string of misfortunes.

I was ready to hate him... and now I just feel sorry.
But damn the doctor is actually her great uncle! that's a twist iwasn't expecting!
And the game she had him play takes on a whole new meaning! No wonder she knew he wouldn't refuse

I think they did adapted this chapter sooo well. I have the same feeling of sadness.

Fed-Kun's army
I know it said pinky, and I also think it should be pinky, but the finger Mao’s mother was going to cut off shown in the chapter was the ring finger.

I am not saying that the translation is wrong, mind you. I just noticed the oddity.

And I did not know that Mao’s adoptive father is Rakan’s uncle. What a twist! Turn out, Mao is blood-related to her “father”. She is actually his grandniece! (If I do not count wrongly, that is)

A pivotal chapter in this great masterpiece. I didn't expect nothing less, starting from the unconventional beauty and charm of Feng Shen.
Still, I don't know if the poor woman we saw in chapter 29 it's the mother (as it seems) of MaoMao or not. What I know for sure is about the greatness of this Manga.

Users who are viewing this thread