Kyou mo E ni Kaita Mochi ga Umai - Ch. 19 - Gioren Family

Dex-chan lover
Now, I can rest in peace. Welcome! hopefully, you enjoyed the mass release!

I guess, my meal is a coffee again. how poor I am
Thx for your hard work ^^
Coffee is expensive though.

In my country, 1 cup of coffee from a cafe can buy 1 or 2 full meal.

Migrate to Indonesia, my dude.

Dex-chan lover
Eh??? It was 0.21 cents on my place! 😭
If you're talking about street side, instant coffee, then it's about 5.000 rupiah. Which translates to about 0,4 usd more or less.

But proper coffee in my local coffeeshop (espresso shot) cost 15k. That can buy you a bowl of meatball soup, or salad with peanut sauce, etc2.

Dex-chan lover
Closing in to the latest raw. Also coffee is actually cheap, if you dont go to shopping centre who ofc need to pay the tenant fee, employee fee and other stuff so it should not be compared to the street one. Each country also have different price just like how a water bottle is cheap in 1 region but not at other region

Group Leader
If you're talking about street side, instant coffee, then it's about 5.000 rupiah. Which translates to about 0,4 usd more or less.

But proper coffee in my local coffeeshop (espresso shot) cost 15k. That can buy you a bowl of meatball soup, or salad with peanut sauce, etc2.
I Only go on the streets, I'm a street rat

Anyway, have a nice read everyone!

Dex-chan lover
These nobles went from "I want them dead" to "I want them to be tortured until they beg me to just kill them already" the moment that shithead hit the little girl.

Also thx for the mass release. Appreciate it 🙏

Dex-chan lover
this is sad the story could've been better with a peaceful living but the op drawing ability killed it now its just the same as that other manga.

thanks for the mass upload and tl tho

Users who are viewing this thread