Kyoukai Meikyuu to Ikai no Majutsushi

It's clear that the author want's the main pacing and story to take place in the labyrinth so he rushed things along the 1st 2 chapters so we could get the quick. I find it kinda refreshing we don't have the first 5 chapters explaining why he was transferred, how things work etc.

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I hate cliffhangers

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

Fed-Kun's army
Too many try hard Isekai themed mangas out there. Really sucks when you see authors trying so hard to create content thats sub-par to stuff already released.

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty interesting..
While I appreciate it being translated.. the translation also kinda confuse me...

hmm...story seems slow and boring just after 3 chapters. it's dont give the feeling of "i want to read next chapters" (aka "hype") for readers.

This is rushed AF. It skips too much. I like isekai, understanding how cliché and flawed it can be. But this one is bad.

Double-page supporter
Story is correct just the frame rate is too high scene are skipped and no highlights of the best part.

This manga is garbage.
It skips all the action and story development parts that were in the novel to make it seem more like a slice of life.
Also it added in a scene of the MC seeing the girls bathing that was nowhere in the novel for fan service.
Im guessing to try and hide how terrible the rushed and content cut the manga really is.
I gave it 2 stars, and that was only because I liked the art style.

Thug foreshadowing -> fight -> thug foreshadowing -> fight repeat.

They should have considered throwing in some story.

Dex-chan lover
COME ON BOYS SMASH THAT 1 STAR BUTTON LETS GET A 10 THOU- LETS GET 1 MILLION 1 STARS

Users who are viewing this thread