Kyuubo: Suterareteta Dragon Hirotta

Dex-chan lover
oh, that's a fresh series. even adding some action inbetween slice-of-life and even willing to target some problematic topics. this could easily become an enjoyable read for a long time.

Why you still "collecting herbs" when you can cultivate it yourself?
There is no technological advancement on that field when the other fields are already in the modern age.
I mean the setting is the modern world here.

@einjineer Maybe it's like some kind of monster herb that can only grow in the wild and need something like mana from the earth of something or is somewhat expensive to cultivate compared to the reward

Hope this little jump will get someone to properly pick this up.
Thanks for the releases so far anyway 🍻

Fed-Kun's army
I thought this manga was about how to raise your dragon and yet :((

Dex-chan lover
TL commented on succ villain being retarded when the MC is possibly even worse for having the dense trait added.
I hope the author developed the MC later in the story because he just getting steamrolled left and right makes me cringe a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Mm.... I'm digging the setting hardcore. I've actually really wanted to read a modern day fantasy where It's just "School life" with Elves and Dragons and shit. There's a few of em already out I think, but i'm still interested.
The story however is...well... its pacing feels really weird. I expected it to be a slice of life/school while living with a pet dragon. Ironically, the dragon hasn't appeared to be a very core cast member. With a title "How to raise an abandoned dragon," you'd think that the dragon would be the central figure, like a "man's best friend" styled story. It really isn't though. Instead it's about the MCs struggle as he tries to get through school after becoming internet famous. Beyond that, the plot itself can feel incredibly rushed, while slow at the same time. The main character is super chill, for better or for worse. His reactions come off as very, well, non-reactive, save for more spectacular events that occur.

Basically. I'm mixed.

@Raikoumaru i think the dragon IS female, considering it's behavior when any girl gets too close to tetsu and the like. now, if the dragon becomes a dragon girl is a whole other story.

Fed-Kun's army
As it is now this a very enjoyable read, some drama but pretty laid back.

So I've always been using "he/him" for Gonsuke, because -suke is a male name suffix.

But the characters within the story might have misgendered them. Its jealous behaviour is kind of suspicious after all.
But I'll continue using "he/him" until they say otherwise in the manga.

(Secretely hoping he will grow wings btw)

Users who are viewing this thread