Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Ch. 34 - Just Keep Moving Forward

Dex-chan lover
so she was told he died at 6, too convenient, I wonder if author faced backlash in C.O and had to come with an excuse.

lets see what thing he invents later, because she, being able to investigate about a person of 40 years ago, but not about the friend she is crazy for....
Or maybe that’s how it was always going to be written and we finally got the back story…

Dex-chan lover
W
Hat if OG Takeru from timeline A got isekaied and beheaded now reincarnated into timeline B where magic is normal occurrence?

Like Jet Li's movie The One?
To be completely honest, I pretty much have thought this was the case from the first chapter. Some sort of convergent reality that shares a ton of similarities but has magic. Or maybe he never left the isekai reality after he died and just was sent to its future. That’s why it’s like ours but has magic.

Dex-chan lover
To be completely honest, I pretty much have thought this was the case from the first chapter. Some sort of convergent reality that shares a ton of similarities but has magic. Or maybe he never left the isekai reality after he died and just was sent to its future. That’s why it’s like ours but has magic.
That's good theory but if Takeru got isekaied into the future, wouldn't he would stumble upon any ruins or relics of present era?

I scrapped that after stuck on that problems. 😪

Dex-chan lover
i no longer hate her, if i found out my best friend was alive and running around, then i talked to him and he wasnt the same dude i remember from 20 years ago i would also be fucking pissed. i dunno if i would go straight to assault but i would never forgive someone for taking his body and in my eyes desecrating it.

Dex-chan lover
That's good theory but if Takeru got isekaied into the future, wouldn't he would stumble upon any ruins or relics of present era?

I scrapped that after stuck on that problems. 😪
I mean he presumably was in some sort of European country before and now he’s in Japan. I don’t think he would have anything to recognize there.

That being said, I’m not super behind the theory and I’m sure it has more problems I’m not even realizing right now.

Dex-chan lover
Story really tries to paint a picture of camaraderie/pairing bait with that last panel isn't it. But it doesn't work because it is too sudden and not earned as well as her introduction made her highly unlikeable.
speak for yourself. i like her alot for takkun, not our takkun obviously but the real one.

Dex-chan lover
Theres a possibility that he just got reincarnated and suddenly remembered his past life and forgot his present memories (for some reason). Theres ALOT of coincidences in alot of things related to the original Takkun, how their personalities are almost 1:1, same first name etc etc.

Dex-chan lover
That last panel, mangaka accidentally drew them as evil :p
This is why you should wait until you get full context of a situation instead of jumping to conclusions.
Nah, regardless of what, you should always assume you have the full context. Otherwise you might not wildly assume incorrect things about people! And if some detail is left unexplained then it's clearly because of whatever is worst imaginable must be true!!! \s

Dex-chan lover
So she never looked for him all those years because she was told he was dead when he was 6 years old. Welp, now now we know why.
I still stand by my point from last chapter tho, It's a bad way to introduce a character.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
All of a sudden it makes sense why she didn't know anything about him when she was literally told HE DIED
Yeahh, am confused how she instantly knew someone of tha same name went missing 40
years ago

Dex-chan lover
so she was told he died at 6, too convenient, I wonder if author faced backlash in C.O and had to come with an excuse.

lets see what thing he invents later, because she, being able to investigate about a person of 40 years ago, but not about the friend she is crazy for....
Between this comment and the one from the previous chapter saying she was a gold digger, can't see which one is dumber, i can't, some people really be having some shit takes with this lmao

Dex-chan lover
Yeahh, am confused how she instantly knew someone of tha same name went missing 40
years ago
She didn't tho, thats why she asked to investigate about a missing person from 40 years ago with that name, if that actually happened and is there any police record and what not about it
They showed that OG Takeru had a father and little sister on page 13.
Pretty sure those are MC parents, if you look back at chapter 2, page 1 they do have some height difference with mom being small enough to be a little sister, same hairstyles too lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread