Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Ch. 34 - Just Keep Moving Forward

Dex-chan lover
Between this comment and the one from the previous chapter saying she was a gold digger, can't see which one is dumber, i can't, some people really be having some shit takes with this lmao
I was gonna ask them if they had access to the japanese forums, the only place where the author would get some feedback, but yeah. We have to remember that this al is an extra-legal vacuum we're in.

Dex-chan lover
Between this comment and the one from the previous chapter saying she was a gold digger, can't see which one is dumber, i can't, some people really be having some shit takes with this lmao
Definitely yours, that's why you can't. but don't worry, some day you will.

Dex-chan lover
They probably really considers Takeru as their own son.

It just they are overprotective and doesn't want to alienate Takeru because he was adopted.

Or they are really good actors.
good-lawyer.gif

Aggregator gang
There were some pretty messed up comments from the last chapter claiming that she was a "gold digger", a "bitch who only came back after he became famous", which is weird to say especially when he's been pretty secretive about his identity and if she really cared she would have come and found him years ago.

Yea, so she thought he was dead the entire time.
This is why you should wait until you get full context of a situation instead of jumping to conclusions.
this is definitely a re edit
if she knew he was dead then how sure is she that he is his takkun???
nothing makes sense

Dex-chan lover
She didn't tho, thats why she asked to investigate about a missing person from 40 years ago with that name, if that actually happened and is there any police record and what not about it
Yeahh but like how did she specifically know 40 years tho? That's the confusion am facing.

Dex-chan lover
Yeahh but like how did she specifically know 40 years tho? That's the confusion am facing.
That probably was part of the TLDR they gave at the start of the chapter since it start with "To sum it up", so they don't repeat all over again the same thing we know about already, with mc mentioning that part to her in the full story, which likely went "i got isekai in the year 2000, spent some years there, saved the world and then got betrayed and killed, and now am in this body a bunch of years later somehow"

Unless you wanted an extra page with mc overexplaining something we as reader already know

edit: checking out the WN just in case (though this isn't an adaptation and manga is the og work), the 40 years is mentioned there in the TLDR, but manga omitted that part even in the raws lol, tho thats probably why the author decided to do a WN version for this work too, for those extra details i guess (even if the author said that the novelization won't affect the manga)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I hope we get into the Mc’s past life because 40 years ago is crazy, maybe his parents are still alive or if he has any siblings etc.
They may be villains.

As for Takkun he might be the "soulless one", being injected souls every now and then

Dex-chan lover
Ok so if she thought he was dead at 6 years old how the fuck does she know how he fights or use magic. Something isn't adding up here. I still think he's the original just his memory are mixed up.

Dex-chan lover
I'm convinced at this point MC is either in his og body wether by cloning or reincarnation and when he died in other world he took back over his body which had a fake or some rando soul in it.

Ok so if she thought he was dead at 6 years old how the fuck does she know how he fights or use magic. Something isn't adding up here. I still think he's the original just his memory are mixed up.
She mentioned last chapter already that he has a constitution that makes it impossible to use magic. And in this chapter the MC mentioned that she's matching his fighting style not that she knows how he fights.

I really doubt that the backstory is an edit since Japanese authors seldom care what we think especially since we read scanlations. And this kind of thing rarely bothers Japanese readers. And people saying she should of investigate if she thought he was dead, she was 7 years old. How in the world is she suppose to do anything at that age?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She mentioned last chapter already that he has a constitution that makes it impossible to use magic. And in this chapter the MC mentioned that she's matching his fighting style not that she knows how he fights.

I really doubt that the backstory is an edit since Japanese authors seldom care what we think especially since we read scanlations. And this kind of thing rarely bothers Japanese readers. And people saying she should of investigate if she thought he was dead, she was 7 years old. How in the world is she suppose to do anything at that age?
Yes exactly why something doesn't add up. She's been out of touch with him since she heard he was dead but she shows up and suddenly acts like she knows everything about him. Never did it occur to her that he might have changed since she last saw him.

Aggregator gang
Okay, I still think that the author is waiting to reveal that MC really has just been incarnated and then lost his current-life memory when the past-life memories came back (and possibly that wasn’t a suicide attempt, he was just blown off the school roof by his own powers awakening) but here’s an alternate nutty theory: alternate worlds exist but the MC’s isekai is fake. The sinister organization which raised MC and attacker girl is actually from the demon world; they had a prophecy that the hero who would defeat the demons would be born in the current world and would have certain specific traits, so they sent a team there to try to find them as a child and raise them to be a hero. Literally everything which has happened to the MC was arranged by them: first they made him believe he couldn’t use magic so he wouldn’t draw attention to himself until he was powerful enough to defend himself from the demons, then made him go through “training” in a fake set of memories so he would know how to use magic all at once instead of having to learn.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I am curious if there will come a point in this story where people like Saijou, who knows about Takeru's predicament, would ask him "If you'll be able to relinquish that body to the original Takeru, what would happen to you then?"

Users who are viewing this thread