Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Ch. 35 - Getting Closer

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Yeah most likely the association was doing experiments, like how to make uber-soldats by making normal people have OP stas by transplanting demon cells in them or something.

Dex-chan lover
Which is ironic because those same actions also create more enemies like those terrorist.

In the fantasy world, antagonizing the person who saved you would likely be the seed for a revolution or another type of demon lord.

We are not even sure if its the demons who started that fight. It might be the leaders of the kingdom who summoned Takeru to fight for them for some selfish goal.

This another one step forward, two steps back for the childhood friend. I would always doubt her especially of Takeru somehow redeemed some of his enemies.
Honestly people aren't smart, this forgets that the mc was the chosen of the goddess they worship and they executed him, to say alot of bad stuff can happen is a understatement.

That said someone else mentioned joan of arc, however that was most certainly NOT a example of this, as she was captured by french allies of the english and the english, who she was enemies with, had her executed.

Dex-chan lover
For those arguing back and forth about his murder in the previous (Isekai) world, vs her "understanding" it, think of it this way:
Far too often in the comments section of Isekai manga (or even pure fantasy with an OP MC) you will find people who either express their desire for the MC to brutally butcher everything he comes across, or their (literal) disgust with the MC not brutally creating a bloodbath.
Often my inevitable response to those lines of thought is, in effect, what happened to this MC.
Yes, an overly powerful main character could violently solve all problems, in the beginning, but this would never resolve the problem permanently. If all problems are solved violently then that includes social and/or political ones (for which, I kid you not, people call for more often than not), the problem with doing this is incredibly obvious to me, but for the less "intelligent" out there I will boil it down. Solving social and/or political problems will result in violent backlash, regardless of how powerful the MC is, people will defend themselves and their systems, and will fight back. They will immediately target those (if any) that the MC cares for and those who would otherwise support the MC.
Best case scenario: MC dies and the violence (caused by them) ends. Worst case scenario: MC becomes the "demon lord" of that world and lives a twisted and miserable life.

Now, I am NOT saying that this is "exactly" what happened to our MC. However, the people who executed him had no other way to verify that it wouldn't happen than to make sure it couldn't happen... Or so they assumed.

Dex-chan lover
MC prob gonna spare them, and called it a day without bloodshed
Why are retarded people like this always commenting shit like this in every manga? Comment like this is proven untrue more than it is otherwise. Like, what's the purpose of this comment? Gaining acceptance from other retards for things that hasn't happened before it is proven otherwise?

Dex-chan lover
The thing that always gets me about "The hero could become a threat and nobody could stop them!" as a plot device in isekai (and superhero fiction, but that's another topic) is that if the state has the power to publicly execute them, that mean the state either has the necessary power to subdue them or the hero has no desire to actually threaten them. If the hero actually does have it in them to become a threat to the state, then trying to get the executed is a surefire way to get them to actually try it.

What these sorts of petty despots should be doing instead is to ASSASSINATE the hero. Especially if they can make it look like an accidet or illness.

Dex-chan lover
ngl who are these people

They got riled up because the childhood friend is a polarizing individual and her first impression is very bad.

The thing that always gets me about "The hero could become a threat and nobody could stop them!" as a plot device in isekai (and superhero fiction, but that's another topic) is that if the state has the power to publicly execute them, that mean the state either has the necessary power to subdue them or the hero has no desire to actually threaten them. If the hero actually does have it in them to become a threat to the state, then trying to get the executed is a surefire way to get them to actually try it.

What these sorts of petty despots should be doing instead is to ASSASSINATE the hero. Especially if they can make it look like an accidet or illness.

Also you have to add that any person who harbors dark ambitions would be able to subvert their country/state/kingdom or empire really easily that they wouldn't be executed.

The only ones that usually get removed, betrayed or executed are the gentle or kind types who wouldn't even consider using their power beyond facing threats.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just feeling its gonna be cliche story when mc find out "He is" actually Takeru but lost or got his memory altered or something like that

Dex-chan lover
He gave her the details in its entirety so i will assume she knows he was a hero who literally saved that world. With that information in mind, no sane person would "understand" executing an innocent, let alone a fucking hero. There is no resentment, horror or confusion in her comment against the action itself. Just plain agreement. She thinks he is too strong to be left unchecked and killing him is a very viable option. She thinks it is an eventuality.

I for one can never understand how someone can do that because i'm not a coward psychopath.
Because in the current situation, all she knows is how powerful he is. She doesn't know if he'll be a permanent friend, or if he'll somehow change his mind and use his power to destroy everything, and/or take over the world. Which is similar to the line of thinking of the people in the other world, who were afraid of something strong enough to defeat a Demon King that's been terrorizing them for years. They didn't have the capacity to take it on blind faith that he would be their friend forever. She still has her doubts, and if it goes badly, then of course the most prudent thing to do would be to put him down. IF it goes badly, but she's watching him to determine that for now. And I do agree that it is possible to understand a reason without having to agree to it, which is what I see here. She understood why, but she's not sure he's such a terrible person, or she wouldn't humor him this way. She would've probably retreated from the park, and called the full force of the Association down on his head, if she firmly believed he was a ticking bomb.

On ^this note, since he's obviously so powerful, if he were so malevolent, he wouldn't have allowed them to execute him in the first place. He was powerful enough that he could have broken his shackles, slaughtered everyone in sight, destroy that entire castle and city, and lay waste to the country. But he didn't, and instead accepted what they wanted, just because that was his personality.

Me, I'd say that would depend on how you treat him. Just like in interpersonal relations with people, how you treat others can determine if they stay your friend, or leave in disgust, or if you antagonize them so much they become your lifelong enemy with a grudge. If the people of the other world were so worried, helping him settle in and enjoy his new life in their world could've been all they needed to do. And they wouldn't even need to kowtow to him, just not give him any reason to think they were anything but his friends.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly people aren't smart, this forgets that the mc was the chosen of the goddess they worship and they executed him, to say alot of bad stuff can happen is a understatement.

That said someone else mentioned joan of arc, however that was most certainly NOT a example of this, as she was captured by french allies of the english and the english, who she was enemies with, had her executed.
Honestly who gives an f about the goddess, who in their right mind would keep a ticking time bomb around them for longer than they had to? Also the goddess apparently didn't give a crap about him either since she didn't send him back afterwards. Also Joan of Arc deserved it too. She stirred up too much trouble where it didn't need to be stirred.

Dex-chan lover
On ^this note, since he's obviously so powerful, if he were so malevolent, he wouldn't have allowed them to execute him in the first place. He was powerful enough that he could have broken his shackles, slaughtered everyone in sight, destroy that entire castle and city, and lay waste to the country. But he didn't, and instead accepted what they wanted, just because that was his personality.
They probably caught him off guard, that's what usually happens in those situations. They were in the right though, he is probably evil deep down or could definitely become that way given the circumstances. Remember that exorcist scene from some chapters back?

Aggregator gang

Chapter 1 Page 10, he says they put Magic Sealing Shackles on him. Sealing his power. I doubt he would willingly let them do that if he felt he was in danger. So they may have ambushed/blackmailed him to get them on him. Or they may have made his post Demon Lord life horrible, and used False Flag events and PR tricks to get the normal people to fear him. Depressing him to the point that he let them capture him.

After reading this chapter, a thought popped up in my head. Maybe the twist, is that modern Takeru got Freaky Fridayed/isekaied into the past's Takeru. 40 Years is enough time for Modern Takeru to use Future Knowledge and set up the agency that predated the Hunter's Association. Possibly even, as Farnsworth would say, becoming his own Grandpa, closing the time paradox. Without the need for snu snu with his own hot Grandmother.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He gave her the details in its entirety so i will assume she knows he was a hero who literally saved that world. With that information in mind, no sane person would "understand" executing an innocent, let alone a fucking hero. There is no resentment, horror or confusion in her comment against the action itself. Just plain agreement. She thinks he is too strong to be left unchecked and killing him is a very viable option. She thinks it is an eventuality.

I for one can never understand how someone can do that because i'm not a coward psychopath.
If given the choice to destroy a powerful superweapon I would, even if it hasn't hurt anyone. Things like that shouldn't exist, the more powerful a person becomes, the less human they become. Yes, maybe I'm a psychopath, but the vast majority of humanity would agree. Take nukes for example, it would be much better if we didn't have them, and given the chance almost anyone would erase them from existence.

Users who are viewing this thread