Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.5 - Extra - Because You're Here

Fed-Kun's army
Poor girl. Her love is gone. Probably she gonna follow him too.

Wait, if she follow him, how she can identify MC-kun that get new body and face after he back?
By the power of love she will probably recognize his powers

Fed-Kun's army
it's clearly a possession. Dude got isekai'd in 2000, cracks appearing in Japan somewhere in 2010s, and currently he's living in someone's body in 2040s.

It's something like that one villainess manga where the villainess knows a reincarnator is residing in her body and swaps with her at one point.
Also another korean series called "seoul station necromancer" has very similar plot

Dex-chan lover
Saint is either:

- The one behind the gates and is probably looking for MC. She could be the new Demon Queen because they killed MC in front of her eyes.

- She is the blonde haired chick reincarnated.

Dex-chan lover
it's clearly a possession. Dude got isekai'd in 2000, cracks appearing in Japan somewhere in 2010s, and currently he's living in someone's body in 2040s.

It's something like that one villainess manga where the villainess knows a reincarnator is residing in her body and swaps with her at one point.
The One Within the Villainess?

Double-page supporter
Poor girl. Her love is gone. Probably she gonna follow him too.

Wait, if she follow him, how she can identify MC-kun that get new body and face after he back?
Dude, she just literally saw her love getting decapitated by the people they saved.
I just hope she's alright.

Dex-chan lover
Well, assuming she was the one who gave the prophesy - MC's main identifying trait is awesome power.

Edelweiss is another cutie. 🥰
Since they introduced her in the omake, I hope she can come around in the later chapters of this series.

By then, I hope she's still single and most importantly, a pure-hearted virgin.

Tbh wish MC n saintess may meet again no matter what! pls authorrr 😭🙏🏼😭🙏🏼

Double-page supporter
Up till now I was worried that she'd turn out to be evil in some twist, even with the distraught shown during his execution, but now that they've shown her reacting like that without the MC around I'm glad to know she really cared and look forward to them being reunited.

Dex-chan lover
With all this focus on her, she must be coming to our world otherwise why build a character we only see snippets in flashbacks mostly in omakes.

Users who are viewing this thread