Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Everyone's Expectations

Dex-chan lover
she was the Saint of the country and the only one on his side who deeply lamented the execution of Yamato Takeru. I'm fairly hoping that the Knight is Edelweiss. A bit disappointing that the demon leader ain't Edelweiss but the plot can go somewhere interesting.

Funny that Kusanagi Takeru is acquainted to three S Rank Hunters prior to Yamato Takeru possessing his body... Freakin' clear reason to be obsessed about Hunters to me

:kek:
Yeah, the childhood friends, Tenku the oldest one, the gyaru Karen, seems very fond of Takeru, (she affectionally call him takkun) and the old dude, it's interesting to know what their background and past.
Also prior to the fight with hebikawa, Takeru supposedly asking to meet one of the top S rank hunter (the girl named Uesugi Kikyou, wielding a katana) who is possessed by the spirit of past hero, who he believe just like him

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the childhood friends, Tenku the oldest one, the gyaru Karen, seems very fond of Takeru, (she affectionally call him takkun) and the old dude, it's interesting to know what their background and past.
Also prior to the fight with hebikawa, Takeru supposedly asking to meet one of the top S rank hunter (the girl named Uesugi Kikyou, wielding a katana) who is possessed by the spirit of past hero, who he believe just like him
A nice plot twist would be Kikyou being possessed by Edelweiss... or at least has Edelweiss's soul live inside Kikyou's body and guides Kikyou for the greater good. :smug:

Fed-Kun's army
I’m confused, why does everyone think the evil demon knight who hasn’t said anything is edelweiss?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, that'd be outta left field. Cause I really want Edleweiss to be evil. If she isn't, then reincarnation as you mentioned.

Honestly, am surprised it seems that MC knew them all when he was younger. I want that to develop more.

Thanks for the TL
I do like a plot where Edelweiss mind just broke after Takeru was beheaded and she just wipes out the humanity in her homeworld by joining the demons in search for him.

But no reform to being good plot. Either seal her forever or put her down for good.

Dex-chan lover
it's a manga original series... gonna wait chapters for it bud :kek:

To clarify why the four them were called:
- Saijou Karen, Igarashi Hideo, and Hayabusa Tenku are related to Takeru a.k.a. original owner of the body. Probably was under a facility that specializes in research and development of Hunter powers with Hideo being their "guardian". Hideo and Karen clearly passed that with Takeru being the failure. Or we are overthinking it and it is just a hospital and the three became friends being hospital buddies from the same ward.

- Sakura is obvious. She's the one who's most close to the present Takeru and in cahoots on making sure he doesn't get the spotlight.

We could go that route. Seems like Takeru's obsession of being a hunter to the point that Takeru was surprised not finding any ero mags seems like to stem from Hideo, Karen, and Tenku... if Takeru was indeed part of a research facility involving hunter powers and the like.

I actually think Takeru happenstance possessed Takeru's body. Who knows if this world was actually the world Takeru truly came from. So many questions that the author really need to cement :kek:
I think it was explained earlier that ogTakeru is form normal Japan, before the rise of smartphone.

The manga also could use the route that newTakeru is an orphan and test subject but haven't manifest any speciality thus was put up to adoption.

Only when newTakeru goes airplane mode ogTakeru soul was able to take over the body.

Dex-chan lover
I think it was explained earlier that ogTakeru is form normal Japan, before the rise of smartphone.

The manga also could use the route that newTakeru is an orphan and test subject but haven't manifest any speciality thus was put up to adoption.

Only when newTakeru goes airplane mode ogTakeru soul was able to take over the body.
Takeru only said he's from 2000. The world is then explained that gates opened 10 years after Takeru's isekai moment, fast forward 30 years then we're where the manga currently is.

As much as there's no reason for the manga to go multiversal, you can't deny that a multiversal thought ain't a fun thought :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Takeru only said he's from 2000. The world is then explained that gates opened 10 years after Takeru's isekai moment, fast forward 30 years then we're where the manga currently is.

As much as there's no reason for the manga to go multiversal, you can't deny that a multiversal thought ain't a fun thought :kek:
There are manga that plays with parallel universe and such, i guess the author need to establish different universe to brings magic to modern times and for comedic effect on ogTakeru.
If the manga still in same timeline, ogTakeru have the same face as he did 30 years ago is really weird choice.

Dex-chan lover
There are manga that plays with parallel universe and such, i guess the author need to establish different universe to brings magic to modern times and for comedic effect on ogTakeru.
If the manga still in same timeline, ogTakeru have the same face as he did 30 years ago is really weird choice.
he doesn't have the same face. There's quite the difference between the face of Yamato and Kusanagi.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna bet the knight is the old princess or something
Yeahh, just re-reading this and she is 1000% the saintess. Like with all the flashbacks of her and with the less than subtle hints this chapter. She likely converted as the demons knew of the prophecy and probs told her

Dex-chan lover
What a stupid ass cliche, and then at later chapter "I sHoUlD'vE kIlLeD yOu wHeN I hAd tHe cHaNcE!"

Double-page supporter
Oh nice twist but no more fights plz, if it's not one sided annihilation,
And if that knight that weis girly then this plot beyond saving...

Dex-chan lover
Oh, the princess is not edelweiss. My prediction is off 😓
Nah she might be, the dread knight will be the old dude who trained him, not sure on the others yet. Im assuming they turned when mc got murdered

Users who are viewing this thread