Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - A Monster Beyond Monsters

Dex-chan lover
6ef94711-8a83-49f1-b396-5c83a2a28bca-1.jpg
80l53v.jpg

Daikonhead... I knew you'd come for me someday... RAGHHHH

Dex-chan lover
A normal person reaction

Oh shit, that girl about to come in! Better tell her I'm in here right now so there won't be any issues!

Takeru's reaction

Oh shit, that girl about to come in! I better hide behind this rock and wait for her to leave even though there's a high chance that I'll be discovered!

Dex-chan lover
Takeru's reaction

Oh shit, that girl about to come in! I better hide behind this rock and wait for her to leave even though there's a high chance that I'll be discovered!
More like every reaction in Manga, anime, and light novel when involving opposite sex entering onsen section by mistake, either hide behind large rock, or in some ecchi series they submerge themselves until they ran out of oxygen or the bath turn into blood pool because nosebleeding.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A normal person reaction

Oh shit, that girl about to come in! Better tell her I'm in here right now so there won't be any issues!

Takeru's reaction

The reaction I want:

Just close eyes and relax, who cares about all this nonsense just enjoy the bath.

Dex-chan lover
The exorcism likely won't work, because he might be stronger than her. After all, he might be stronger than her, so him being stronger than her would mean that his resistance is stronger than her, because he might be stronger than her. Also, he might be stronger than her.

Dex-chan lover
Takeru gets his body back

hunters and demons are confused as to why this fella isn't as strong as he used to be

"the messiah left?"

demon princess is pissed off her enemy skipped town so she puts world destruction on hold until she can drag him back

edelweiss has abandoned her title trying to get messiah back

messiah is now on his third isekai

Dex-chan lover
The exorcism likely won't work, because he might be stronger than her. After all, he might be stronger than her, so him being stronger than her would mean that his resistance is stronger than her, because he might be stronger than her. Also, he might be stronger than her.
And to add to that, I think he's stronger than her.

Users who are viewing this thread