Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~Isekai o Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai o Musou Suru~ - Ch. 38 - Two Faces

Dex-chan lover
He should join the dark side and screw the human race who already executed him in the past.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
RIP AND TEAR UNTIL IT IS DONE. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS CHICK OR THE GUY. KILL THEM ALL, SPLIT THEIR SKULLS, CRUSH THEIR BODIES UNTIL THERE IS NOTHING LEFT THAT RESEMBLE A HUMAN.

Dex-chan lover
Yes but no She has kinda been trying to kill him for a while now, when in reality she literally coulda just talked to him….

He should just smash everyone and just live in peace. (The dude just wants to be left alone or atleast give his body back to og owner).
Thats still 1-0 for her compared to the humans, since they literally already killed him once 🙄

Also kinda doubt he wouldve just spoken with her, especially with that appearance and her knowing his previous self (The Berserk one)

All in all she wins compared to the humans x_x (Who are still actively plotting against him and did something to Takerus body)

Dex-chan lover
Thats still 1-0 for her compared to the humans, since they literally already killed him once 🙄

Also kinda doubt he wouldve just spoken with her, especially with that appearance and her knowing his previous self (The Berserk one)

All in all she wins compared to the humans x_x (Who are still actively plotting against him and did something to Takerus body)
Yes no talking.

If anyone's curious why he's tired.
That's not his body
While I understand that reason, it's still utter bullshit, hear me out. He has been in this body for what 3-4 months maybe more but in every major fight he is stopped short cause "it's not his og body and the body has never trained" but he never actually trains it after these fights to not hit these walls every single time. Maybe this is an example of him being naive but that attitude also got him killed in the last world, which in the story so far seems he hasn't grown past.

Sigh, like I know he wasn't going win this fight but seeing that none of the villains are scared or suprised as each of their allies are getting killed (though in my guess because of the story he killed none of them) even when they are working together to hold back the MC. Also as a side note I really dislike the trope in "new body" genre where the MC refuses to live how they want in this new body because "that's not what the og body may have wanted", like they're dead or gone somewhere else and by the nature of these stories they may have been Reincarnated too just like the MCs.

Anyway I wait and see what happens next

Dex-chan lover
While I understand that reason, it's still utter bullshit, hear me out. He has been in this body for what 3-4 months maybe more but in every major fight he is stopped short cause "it's not his og body and the body has never trained" but he never actually trains it after these fights to not hit these walls every single time. Maybe this is an example of him being naive but that attitude also got him killed in the last world, which in the story so far seems he hasn't grown past.

Sigh, like I know he wasn't going win this fight but seeing that none of the villains are scared or suprised as each of their allies are getting killed (though in my guess because of the story he killed none of them) even when they are working together to hold back the MC. Also as a side note I really dislike the trope in "new body" genre where the MC refuses to live how they want in this new body because "that's not what the og body may have wanted", like they're dead or gone somewhere else and by the nature of these stories they may have been Reincarnated too just like the MCs.

Anyway I wait and see what happens next
He just gonna get a new body, right?

Users who are viewing this thread