Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~Isekai o Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai o Musou Suru~ - Ch. 38 - Two Faces

Dex-chan lover
Well you cannot expect him to reach his full potential in 3 months time Takeru trained for years in another world to beat the demon lord do you expect him to reach the same potential with that scrawny ahh body of his with just a couple of months of training? It's like thinking you can bench 405 in just two months of body building, even if you take all the tren and sarms in the world you can't bench 405 in 2-3 months time.

Also the new body thing is kind of what you expect from him. Takeru is a HERO he risked his lives for others even after he got betrayed he IS still a HERO and HEROES do the right thing in this case trying to find a way for the real owner of the body is the RIGHT thing to do.I mean Even The Great Hero Himmel would've done the same if he is in his situation. If he's a loser that hasn't come out of his mother's basement in years I could understand why he wouldn't return that body.
I took 8 years just to bench 115 kg x 2. It was gruelling as I need to improve each part of my body to help in the muscle push.

Dex-chan lover
You are trying to compress years of training to months. Even if let's say you take Arnold back in time with all his knowledge and expertise in body building he wouldn't reach his peak Mr. Olympia Days even if you gave him a year with all the anabolics and modern equipment we have. A human body doesn't have a level up system you cannot smurf through progress either being the best takes time and Takeru here has clearly progress quite a lot in the past months he can barely escape Sakura before now he can take 4 High Ranking Demons by himself and that is his current limit with 2-3 months of training
Think you are misunderstanding something here. I don't expect him to train a godly body in weeks or even months. But what he will be able to do is train his body much faster then he had to do so from scratch and was only able to rely on just his heroic blessing and combat for guidance. He should know when he has gone too far, and be able to heal himself when he does.

Also think you are forgetting magic exists in this setting. So there are several safer options available to the MC that Arnold and any other body builder would have loved to have available.

Last edited:

gzb

Fed-Kun's army
He should know when he has gone too far, and be able to heal himself when he does.
You kinda forget the part where he clearly lost himself in rage there, which I would agree is a major flaw of the MC (and quite a few characters in this manga, really).

I actually like the demon princess so far. For one, she seems calm and collected enough.

Dex-chan lover
You kinda forget the part where he clearly lost himself in rage there, which I would agree is a major flaw of the MC (and quite a few characters in this manga, really).

I actually like the demon princess so far. For one, she seems calm and collected enough.
O . o
What does loosing himself in a fight have to do with using magic to augment his training routines or healing spells to speed up his recovery after pushing too hard on leg day? The whole conversation is about him being able to train faster due to his past experience and magic to help augment his training routine without causing irreparable damage to his body.

gzb

Fed-Kun's army
O . o
What does loosing himself in a fight have to do with using magic to augment his training routines or healing spells to speed up his recovery after pushing too hard on leg day? The whole conversation is about him being able to train faster due to his past experience and magic to help augment his training routine without causing irreparable damage to his body.
My mistakes then. I thought you were talking about that specific fight.

That said, how fast do you supposed he can train to make his new body the same as his hero body? I don't think anyone knows beside the author. Let's say if he can speed run that in 6 months, wouldn't that mean he's still only a third or half way there? And in the current fight, you also have to factor in the fact that he's enraged and probably used more of his strength than necessary and hit the limit faster anyway.

Dex-chan lover
My mistakes then. I thought you were talking about that specific fight.

That said, how fast do you supposed he can train to make his new body the same as his hero body? I don't think anyone knows beside the author. Let's say if he can speed run that in 6 months, wouldn't that mean he's still only a third or half way there? And in the current fight, you also have to factor in the fact that he's enraged and probably used more of his strength than necessary and hit the limit faster anyway.
No clue, but he isn't starting from Zero either. The kid's body seemed fit, and of high-school age. It's owner, we are led to assume, was aspiring to be a hunter. He was being bullied, but mental health aside, that doesn't mean the physical body would suffer more then cuts and bruises before the accident which led to MC's takeover.

Infact after a quick binge read, it seems the only issue the MC had is mental exhaustion from learning how to use the computers of the 2040s for class work. While he did need to be careful the body he inhabits was able to cast spells and use [Physical Boost] for even 10s of minutes at a time.

Oh sure the author is limiting his abilities now to limit power creep and build tension, but they did a pisspoor job of it considering the MC has already defeated several S tier hunters, the demons that supported them, and sealed spirits That were tormenting yet another S tier hunter.

It's honestly laughable how much of a farce the events in current chapters have become. The author/mangakas went to far in previous conflicts and have now placed artificial restrictions on the MC so that the big bads stand a chance. Yes I can understand that some training would be needed for Takeru's physical and spiritual bodies to grow to withstand the full brunt of his heroic abilities, but he has already proven that he mostly already can. The author just wanted to build tension, so the "hero" needed to be knocked down a peg before he proceeded to kick their collective arse.

Aggregator gang
There is absolutely no way that she is actually dead. Otherwise there will be no point talking (which they will be %100 doing after this fight).

Even if she is still alive. She would be at least a few decades older by know. Remember its 2040 and Takeru was summoned in the year 2000. Maybe there is some time dilation into play between Earth and their world. But there would at least some years difference even if you take said time dilation into account.

Dex-chan lover
Loli Sukuna is something JJK could never, it is so peak 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
While I understand that reason, it's still utter bullshit, hear me out. He has been in this body for what 3-4 months maybe more but in every major fight he is stopped short cause "it's not his og body and the body has never trained" but he never actually trains it after these fights to not hit these walls every single time. Maybe this is an example of him being naive but that attitude also got him killed in the last world, which in the story so far seems he hasn't grown past.
I am under impression he trains at a moderate pace. Of course, 3-4 months is not enough to turn suicide attempt survivor into a mighty hero.
Sigh, like I know he wasn't going win this fight but seeing that none of the villains are scared or suprised as each of their allies are getting killed (though in my guess because of the story he killed none of them) even when they are working together to hold back the MC.
I think this just proves that demons are bad people, and MC is right in killing them.

Dex-chan lover
i have feeling the mc will join calmia in the end, but when its time to fight the real mastermind behind all this mess
and perhaps we can see both takeru finally join forces to face the real enemies later

sadly the WN also still at this point, but its great the manga really covered the WN 1 by 1

Dex-chan lover
Good fight.
I hope I'm not the only one who thinks the girl in the past looks like the new demon king.

Dex-chan lover
She is just playing with them. Girl will heal him and boss just stops the others from interfering with the recovery. It's boring and pointless since you know he won't be able to beat that smug smile off her face. Only interesting part is that knights helmet starts to crack so the chapter after this one probably reveal who it is.. So in 2 months.

Dex-chan lover
GET OUT OF THAT KID SUKUNA
images

Users who are viewing this thread