Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~Isekai o Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai o Musou Suru~ - Ch. 40 - Reunion

Contributor
Cops are only showing up when everything is resolved, typical

Dex-chan lover
I think that the armor has something to do with it. The other two demons kept mentioning that the armor knight never spoke at all. It makes me think that the only reason the other Takeru could speak was cause the helmet fell off.

I'm guessing if the full armor came off, he'd have full freedom with the hero's body.
More like Takeru wanted Takeru to shatter his freaking helmet, haha.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah okay I should have expected this but I didn't, this is both cliche and not cliche.

Since he can speak and reply to Karen. I do think he still maintain his own free will.
For why he siding with demon Lord. It probably have anything to do about him want to become hunters but cant. Remember Karen saying original Takeru have more mana than her but he can't use it? And now he inhabits hero body, it definitely good enough to make him able to use mana.
in addition to that, if he does mantain his free will, he must be kinda pissed that humanity killed their own messiah when he saved them from the demon lord thinking maybe humanity isnt all that cracked up to be. Hell I would side with the demon too if someone did that. That's kinda fucked up.

Users who are viewing this thread