Lady Baby

I'm worried about Calliope. I hope she doesn't provoke people too much and get an even worse outcome then her previous life. I kind of agree with everyone. I love her though! Be careful baby!

Yay he's here! But what was that flashback calliope had?? It seems like it is related to him?? 🤔🤔

Chile they cant look that cute pls make them older so i can crush on them legally thank you

ohhhhhh. nothing feeds my ego than this manga. the way lippee just slays bad people with her tongue is so satisfying. keep up the good work author and translators

Lol I see the connection between mc and ml now

They really are well matched

Woohoo! Finally more ml!

i’m so sad bejdbdk i’m dropping this manhwa even tho i love lippe tO BITS bc
she ends up w duke castillo’s son ;;; and my absolute otp is brother hal and lippe AAJBDKDNSL i’m sed QAQ

aaaah i hope this gets an official english someday!! i wanna buy the episodes and binge it all lmao

Double-page supporter
I will celebrate the creators who managed to make fucking Noble politics Interesting also the translators are doing great keep it up scam empire

Facepalm. That is all that comes to mind reading this.

I really do not know who came up with this idea. But whatever that person took while making this needs to be considered as dangerous and illegal as meth.

I knew that Korean webcomics loved to market the ridiculous and that they have a sort of contest going on of who is going to come up with the funniest names and the most laughable plotlines … But this … this just wins, hands down. Bravo. I didn't think this level could be reached, but someone did it. I am actually impressed.

I LOV HER BROS 💙💛 ROBEL IS GROWIN UP REALLY WELL AJDHDHDUAHD IM V PROUD

and now I'm v curious if the ML is reincarnated—

gosh i love watching lippe be badass and her relationships with each character developing~ thanks for the update!!

tbh with this kind of manhwa it really shouldn't be taken v seriously - I'm only up until chp 36 and so far it hasn't been particularly engaging; i don't really find the 'doting family' or smartass calliope parts to be endearing or humorous ngl 😔 im just hoping it gets better or something

@cheatsheet16 there’s no english translation of the novel, but I just MTL from Kakaopage’s raws. The main story will begin once Lippe is a teenager and it’s super interesting compared to right now, where things are only being fleshed out

Fed-Kun's army
@Frozex chapters from groups or ppl who havent uploaded b4 are auto deleted or something til a mod checks it.

sidenote: inb4 snipe drama. I hope it doesnt happen, but if it does, time to tune that shet out and just wait for high quality release

Users who are viewing this thread