Lady Evony

Little Sedel shit loses the case and gets executed. Ebony is proven innocent. Just thought I'd make your day a bit happier. 👀✨

Ngl, this isn’t my cup of tea, but I still enjoy it nonetheless. I do cringe over some parts but that’s just my personal preferences and overall, this is very enjoyable. A good 8.7

Group Leader
hhhh the absolute rawness of this story... honestly, it's practically a masterpiece for me especially since we never see this ANYWHERE in the manga/manhwa/etc scene

My gohd. Chap 45. So much emotions. I felt that pain. Its scary to even relive such a thing.

Double-page supporter
Thanks goodness the Marcus Sedell villain pest is digging his own grave
He might have gotten away with his ongoing or the past wrongdoings if he did not pick a war with the archduke
He might have had he not moved according to his greed like a piggy fat bird the loser he is (going after that military school, masion, etc)
The guy really is such an unsightly fool
It is funny how he cannot see how he is losing every time he keeps his wrongdoings stubbornly, thinks will stay safe

This story is strong, rather than fluffy, and I love it. I love that this story doesn't romanticize the setting (late Feudalism) as so many novels do. You see the glamour and elegance of aristocracy, but in truth, it was an age for those born into wealthy titled families - but only the men. It's ironic that the age known for chivalry was in truth brutal to women, servants, serfs, and those born into the non-aristocratic classes.

Instead of focusing on the brave, handsome, heroic lords and knights with their faux chivalry, this story shows the strength of women, of a woman wronged, the power of watching someone who crumbled to nothing stand back up and become what she always could have been. This story is about true justice.

Consider who benefits from keeping other people suppressed, including women, people of color, ethnic and religious minorities. If someone is truly strong, they have nothing to fear of competition. It is small minded, insecure people who only pretend it's efficient to disregard people who aren't like them.

She finally has the gal to fall inlove. It just shows that now she can freely express and look onto herself differently. And i love that everyone is doing their best for her.

can I just say that I’m so in love with this story it’s insane. it’s so powerful and I’ve definitely cried at times. really looking forward to even more updates

Users who are viewing this thread