Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 19 - The Mage's Oath

Dex-chan lover
Oh snap, she dead (obviously not, obvious that she'll be saved by 2nd prince man)

Dex-chan lover
Lamia needs to be stop being so selfish and stubborn. Uri himself doesn't seem like he wants to be the heir.

Honestly the only one really stuck in the past is lamia, her brother is not only incompetent for the job, he doesn’t even seem like he wants it but she so adamant about it, it’s off putting.

Group Leader
@TheBlueAvocado
Yeah, what is she so stuck in the past for? This guy only crippled her brother, threatened her at a funeral and was suspiciously present at the time her father was ambushed, all within the space of a year. She should just totally fall into the guy's arms already, especially since he's done absolutely nothing to explain his actions and seems to be feigning ignorance about them, which are extremely endearing traits.

Aquila really said yes to getting your significant other's name tattooed on your body😂

Dex-chan lover
Who the hell is after her life?? Like what the f
Many thanks

Also... Like Uri gets pushed around way to much. Mainly by Lamia. Which is so sad. Cause she thinks she's doing what's beat for him but it ain't like that

Lamia is being really stubborn but that’s what creating the plot ig 🤷🏻‍♀️

I want slap lamia face really hard..
Like she think her brother cant live, unless he inherited the tittle.
The person who underestimated uri the most is in fact lamia, without reallizing herself.

lamia needs to have a deep conversation with uri bcs she thinks what she gave to uri is the best for her brother, but i don't think uri is happy with that and sometimes i feel like lamia overpowered uri and makes her seems to underestimate him (accidentally) and makes uri felt inferior.

Is getting so stupid that I is laughable.
1. I always thought that if Aquila could grow a f**king 🌲 why he won't be able to heal his brother's hand.
2. She is still being f annoying even though this person is planning in give all his live for her ALL HIS GOODAMN LIFE, even after his father told her that he is going to heal his brother's hand, and still nobody is explaining to us how his brother got hurt.
3. I am tired of the crap excuse of "I will just tell you what I think you should know", and the cheap has lazy misinterpretations in the plot.
4. And your father doesn't see his efforts because he does shit compared to her, doesn't she realise that he is babysitting him, saying at what time he can leave, can't do absolutely anything without help, he is ill prepared to be a duke
She is acting f brainless.
I am out of this, is frustrating, is bad written, and the FL is one of the worst that I have ever seen.

so Lamia would rather get her revenge and let her less competent and unwilling brother take over than think of her people and become Duchess herself?
I have not read such an infuriating main character in a long time and should probably stop reading this but the art :/ what a shame the art is so nice but the story and MC are utter 💩

Lamia's dad was right to call her out, she so stubborn and prejudice that shes missing the bigger picture.
All shes been doing is playing puppeteer with Uri anyways, so of course that doesn't prove hes worthy of duke.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@TheBlueAvocado
@Amarrez
Honestly the only one really stuck in the past is lamia, her brother is not only incompetent for the job, he doesn’t even seem like he wants it but she so adamant about it, it’s off putting.

Yeah, what is she so stuck in the past for? This guy only crippled her brother, threatened her at a funeral and was suspiciously present at the time her father was ambushed, all within the space of a year. She should just totally fall into the guy's arms already, especially since he's done absolutely nothing to explain his actions and seems to be feigning ignorance about them, which are extremely endearing traits.

Yeah. And its not like the brother's life would be at risk for fighting with a broken hand.

@Chrana yes, it is actually exactly that. The only available jobs for people with status like Uri is either to be the heir and do politics or a be a knight and risk your life.

No prize for guessing which one is supposed to kill you faster. Emphasis on supposed to because the assassination plot is probably going to kill either one of the sibling.

@nanaka Yep. Its mostly trust issues but that too.

Users who are viewing this thread